• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Old Usual Activites, And New (resuming after holiday break)

N

natalie

HI Everyone,

After ahving successfully recovered tiredness wise from my travels, withmy parents, I am looking very much forward to resuming my usual old activities, plus maybe one or two new volunteering roles, which are at the moment, very much up in the air.

From Thursday onwards, I'll start up my fitness workouts, mainly low impact dance aerobics, either traditional, or modern style depending on the mood I'm in, I have come to realise that for the time being, I'll stick with knitting, and listening to music, although if I have come upon any suitable small to medium size cross stitching work I'll purchase one or a couple of those, rather than to attempt a great big piece, at the moment.

Mental Health wise, I'm fine, i had one or two voice gliches in my head, and allowing for my days' dose of Abilify, 25ml, I have restored my old usual self, allowing for rembrants of tiredness lurking about. Tired, not very tired though, as I have only travelled on a 4 hour time difference. So it's not too bad.

Soon, that I'll be aware of any volunteering information to update, I certainly will via my posts in the Recovery section of the Forums.

Hope everyone else is just about ok,

Take care all,

Natalie.

SomersetScorpio

SomersetScorpio

Did you go somewhere nice on your travels? :)

Good to hear you've caught up on some rest and are ready to resume your normal routine. I very much admire the way you get yourself out there and stick to all these activities.
Hope you have a good week.

N

natalie

Hi Somerset,

I had been to Florida, with parents. I just wish I didn't have my sinuses health flare up, I was ill right from the word go of the start up of holiday.

Thanks, I know I always prefer to keep myself occupied, and thankfully through Abilify, keeps me active and much more within reason, hopefully not to get too burned out, at the end of a day of volunteering - whenever that might happen. I'm thinking in terms of new volunteering roles.

Natalie.

N

natalie

Hi all,

I have slight leg pain on me at the moment, now, all being well, tomorrow, and I am presently wearing special style tubi grip support on the leg, I'll do my carefully dvd planned designed 12 minutes workout, and that will be that for tomorrow. It might mean eventually I'll have to fork for physio treatment, which is not something I wish to carry out - that does not even on a concession rate level, private, money. I'll make do with rubbing pain relief cream on, and wearing the two grips including for the ankle and I'll see how I go, before I can feel to workout energetically.

Take care all,

Natalie.