• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Old friends laughing crazy!

THE MANDALORIAN

THE MANDALORIAN

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Meet up with the goodfellas. Laughs gallore. I needed that. Plus. I could not sleep.

My kids were sleeping. My wife the same. And I laughed non stop.

5 hours on zoom... Hilarious.. Conversation went no where.. But the jokes were classic.

One of the phrases was... I walk faster than the wind! Lol.

Who says that!

Too funny.

I laughed like a kid. Good times. Good times.

I took medicine for sleep. I felt better. Took my second dose to rest.

As tired as I am. I had to pass by.

Today. Was awesome. I remembered how therapeutic laughing was.

My stomach is still like a washer machine. But better. Tomorrow I start my lemonade cleanse. I think 7 days my wife says.

Its amazing. Little by little. Things are better. I had been so stressed. But now. Everything is in place.

I am blessed.

All of my goals are being accomplished. I have to continue to grow. The future is bright.

I have to continue to grow. I have to continue to expand and mentally challenge myself.

I have an ear ache. I am tired but grateful to have you all hear with me. I even got invited to Brazil..All very cool..

But. One small step at a time..

Well. I will get great rest. I plan not to wake up until later.. But I can not sleep. Then I will be right back..

Medicine is starting to put me to 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

😉

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
LORD BURT Thinking that I am really old Schizophrenia Forum 13
BEASTMODEWARRIOR Old School training is always the best and also apply this to my nutrition Schizophrenia Forum 2
THE MANDALORIAN Here is a gift to an old friend. Smile. Schizophrenia Forum 2
G Our isolated, angry, undiagnosed 23-year-old son Schizophrenia Forum 70
P Hello darkness my old friend... Schizophrenia Forum 18
soul searching Old friend Schizophrenia Forum 4
L Back, and back to my old self Schizophrenia Forum 10
K Does council take old broken furniture from the 3rd floor council flat, no lift available Schizophrenia Forum 6
N When well does you brain give you some protection from old delusions? Schizophrenia Forum 1
C How Old? Schizophrenia Forum 12
LORD BURT Is it sign of poor mental health to collect old documents and hoard them? Schizophrenia Forum 6
M Parents of 19 year old girl with schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 10
Mr.NiceGuy keeping track of when hear voices and each response with typewriter founnd in attic with ghost from old woman who could never speak as fast as cousi Schizophrenia Forum 2
B Does anyone feel like they haven't grown old? Schizophrenia Forum 34
E Am I too old?! And do you still drink on medication? Schizophrenia Forum 10
E New yORK an old baja california Schizophrenia Forum 1
K 9 year old daughter Schizophrenia Forum 6
D Advice for my 6 years old daughter please x Schizophrenia Forum 29
L Talk about old news! Do groups low in grain use suffer less schizophrenia? Schizophrenia Forum 2
D I struggle keeping friends Schizophrenia Forum 10
G friends Schizophrenia Forum 11
I Losings friends needlessly Schizophrenia Forum 1
Mr.NiceGuy Sharing exciting things with friends Schizophrenia Forum 15
K how many of you have lost friends due to sz Schizophrenia Forum 40
P Do you prefer online friends or offline? + not being social Schizophrenia Forum 14
E Opening up to friends & loved ones about your diagnosis Schizophrenia Forum 7
Lake Hi I'm Lake. I'm High Functioning and Looking for Friends. Here's my Story. Schizophrenia Forum 9
J Joo2 looking for like minded friends with schizophrenia who are technically minded Schizophrenia Forum 17
vulch Might be a Paranoid Schizophrenic, looking for friends Schizophrenia Forum 40
R told a women i was schitzoprenic noticed her name has vanished from my facebook friends Schizophrenia Forum 10
S friends and family Schizophrenia Forum 2
B How to tell friends/family? Schizophrenia Forum 10
D Need of friends Schizophrenia Forum 7
R psychiatrist advice "avoid friends when they have problems" Schizophrenia Forum 6
T I've made friends I cy believe it!l Schizophrenia Forum 7
S Honesty and Schizophrenia Diagnosis with Society and Friends Schizophrenia Forum 5
Linda1989 Voice in my head telling me I have no friends because I'm ugly Schizophrenia Forum 1
O Deleting friends out of my phone Schizophrenia Forum 3
R Do i sound schizophrenic to you my friends? Schizophrenia Forum 20
telekinesis problems finding other people to become friends with Schizophrenia Forum 4
S voices my only friends Schizophrenia Forum 5
Mark_01 A Brief Story about Little Friends and Schizophrenia Schizophrenia Forum 5
amariah look for support and friends Schizophrenia Forum 6
C Poem, New friends/ the ward Schizophrenia Forum 1
D trouble making friends?? Schizophrenia Forum 6
P Laughing and crying repeatedly Schizophrenia Forum 8
S Laughing about Me Schizophrenia Forum 16