• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Okay, I'll Shut Up Now.... But Not Until....

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
The Little Drummer Boys and Girls Join The Band In The Back Of The Wagon Rolling Along.... I Love You Like You Are My Younger Self...
Have HOPE NOT DOPE!
COME TOGETHER, DON'T STAND SILENT AND ALONE!
DONT CHANGE IT!

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
We do not have any gifts to give a psuedo doctor or king, or any illigitmate authority For That Fucking Matter! Use their heads as drums, play them best of all!

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
They don't want us to cum a rumpa bum bum. They put us on these drugs and more is to come. The Put Stars and Labels on our Lapels, a rob a bum bum. They call us sick and ill till we file in the ghettos like bums, rob a bum a bum. They make us fight each other in bum fights, rob a bum bum. They say some drugs are bad and then they say they are the cure, rob a bum bum. Just wait until those chotelers feel the wrath of ancestors up their BUM! A Rump A Bunch Of Meaty Ass Vampiric Bums, A Rump A Pyramid Scheme of Dumb Dumbs!

Can't Wait Until That Well Fair Check Paramiliary Bullshit Snake Oil Tank Runs The Fuck Outa Gas and Leaves All Those Rich Investors Scratching Their Gonads!

You know real human beings, live in every fucking climate on this planet has to offer. Its only the rich, comfortable and overly 'educated' that can't survive without AC.

M

ms_lister

ACCOUNT CLOSED
SomeTimes Tardy Got Back and it fills Their Skull and Is Displayed as Toilet Paper In Their Clinic, On The Walls, Behind Mommys Daddies DEsk, Like Everyone Wins In a Cripple Fight. Its okay, deaf people hear the judges too. Yeah, give them a doctorate for effort!