• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Okay here's my explanation

P

Purple butterfly

Today I requested my account to be deleted for a few reasons maybe one of those reasons is that I am feeling ever so low in myself and my own moods I feel like I've ruined a lot of people's mental health on here everyone keeps saying that I've helped them loads but I don't see it.

I wish so much that I was dead and I have been thinking about taking an od I don't think I'm in the right state of mind to be on here.

I'd love to stay in touch with people however I am not well enough to be round here I am so so close to OD and SH I just wanted People to know I was not blaming anyone here for me wanting to leave.

My name also depresses the life out of me I know I know......

I just think it's for the best if I disappeared

C

ChesireCat

Maybe you just need a little break from forum life. I have to do that sometimes.

Gajolene

Gajolene

I think you can change you username if you pm an admin, there should be one online at the bottom of the forum page, in black lettering on the whose online list. Sorry your feeling so low.

I encourage you to keep posting as I think you could use the extra compassion, understanding and support we have here on the forum. Wish I could help more have missed quite a lot of forum time lately and have been absorbed with family mh issues at home and been having Internet access issues. Hope this info helps a bit.

C

ChesireCat

Sure you can. Maybe just not able to give much at certain periods....that's how I feel anyways. Take Care.:)

P

Purple butterfly

Nope I've learnt to accept that I'm just inadequate

C

Cobb_

I just joined here, but I have already read some of your posts and noticed how you have tried to help others, even though you are not in a good place just now. I truly admire you for that.

Sparklypurplepaws

Sparklypurplepaws

Cobbs right, your reaching out to people when in such a dark place is admirable

F

fair&square75

I think its an amazing quality to have,helping others when things aren't so great with yourself,hope you're feeling a little better soon,sometimes I just read things on here if I don't feel up to posting,x

mami5

mami5

You certainly helped me yesterday, and definitely did NOT make me worse! And for that I thank you. :hug:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

P

Purple butterfly

Then why do I feel like I'm hurting everyone..... Why do I feel so useless....

I don't see me helping people in see it as me being a failure and saying the wrong thing people are just trying to be nice to me....

Mind you still no one has said to me about actually deleting my account been waiting round all day.... I just feel so inadequate.... So bloody useless....

life2live

life2live

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I think you should change your name to phoenix, alonegirl doesn't suit you

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Q Depression Forum 6
S Depression Forum 8
June Thaw Depression Forum 5
H Depression Forum 5
T Depression Forum 2