• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

ok no online friends again

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
omg i changed my name to go back to a forum, a few hew dont like me spotted it was me. well last nite i really tried to apolagise to a girl hew i thought would be able to get her mob off me, she told me it wasnt a apolagy today. so i wrote a nice r apolagy sayin all the things why i liked her in the `1st place an how she liked me, few hours went by then she was ok, but her anoyin online buddy did not stop slaggin me off in my threads an creatin his own since 10 oclock, i made please stop it and i really dont aprecciate it. well he just went on and on and then the girl hews been tellin me she loved me for last 2 weeks started flirting with him in this thread. so i just had a pop at her and had a go back at the boy, then other people started to get involved so i just said alright bye all and quit the forum again.

i feel like that girl was saying she loved me to get me back for her friend tho and to add insult to injury, the person i was stickin up for myself against doasnt even come on anymore and these people are still givin me greaf everytime i post somthing.

so i got no1 to tlk to anymore an lifes just gettin grimmer and grimmer:cry:

scottsblue

scottsblue

Founding Member
aww well, i really got banned now.

i no why, its for arguein back:oops::mad: happened once before but they let me back on so there uk chatter box.

M

maudikie

omg i changed my name to go back to a forum, a few hew dont like me spotted it was me. well last nite i really tried to apolagise to a girl hew i thought would be able to get her mob off me, she told me it wasnt a apolagy today. so i wrote a nice r apolagy sayin all the things why i liked her in the `1st place an how she liked me, few hours went by then she was ok, but her anoyin online buddy did not stop slaggin me off in my threads an creatin his own since 10 oclock, i made please stop it and i really dont aprecciate it. well he just went on and on and then the girl hews been tellin me she loved me for last 2 weeks started flirting with him in this thread. so i just had a pop at her and had a go back at the boy, then other people started to get involved so i just said alright bye all and quit the forum again.

i feel like that girl was saying she loved me to get me back for her friend tho and to add insult to injury, the person i was stickin up for myself against doasnt even come on anymore and these people are still givin me greaf everytime i post somthing.

so i got no1 to tlk to anymore an lifes just gettin grimmer and grimmer:cry:
How old are you - you sound fairly young to me. There are always other fish in the sea, and it's best to first join a goup and see how your group relationships develop and perhaps you'l then find a special girl. Don't rush things, and don't get jealous. Play it cool:cool:

M

maudikie

Scottsblue.

I hope you are playing it coo. I should fine some different frieds -people whoare really friends, and don't want to make trouble. I should join a club,. see if there is one near you - a gym or something similar. That will give you good exercise and you will make different friends. The gang you've been mixed up with don't sound too good to me.
Best wishes, and take care. And take no notice of any nasty reaarks that come your way from the ones you have been going around with.:)

Fedup

Fedup

Founding Member
How's your online friend situation now ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B People 35
Talina People 12
Fairy Lucretia People 21
B People 16
Keesha People 8