OH s**t

A

angelflower

Oh s**t. Had a good day, but now really struggling. Can't say how, but it's enough to say I'm starting to become unsafe. I spoke to one of the support workers. Told him I had a good day, but my awareness that because of that I can get urges to harm myself because I feel guilty. I'm not sure what to do now.

speckles

speckles

You don't need to feel guilty for having a good day. Perhaps try to do something distracting before you go to bed

Mayflower7

Mayflower7

Hi Angelflower,
Sorry your struggling, you deserve good days please don't feel guilty.
Here to listen.
Take care

A

angelflower

Spent night in A&E due to a police welfare check. Back home again to flat. Extremely pissed off with my support staff and also the psych liaison people at the hospital. Told my therapist I was saying bye to him. I said I was going to commit suicide when I get back to my flat, which of course he really hopes I don't go through with it and I see him again on Tuesday. I'm in my flat and I'm extremely unsafe, but what do I do now? (Apart from kill myself).

A

angelflower

DON'T KILL YOURSELF!
that sounds awful ,im so sorry you were subjected to that
sending you all of my love
Lu x
I have no other option. I'll prove to them that I was serious. I feel under so much pressure from people that I can and will cope, when really I'm beyond help.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
angelflower listen to me carefully ,YOU know you are serious-to hell with what others think
i felt the same recently ,i planned to die on my birthday then changed my mind ,my sister was like 'well you will obviously never go through with it then'

with BPD especially we always mean it at the time-one of the biggest symptoms of BPD is suicidal thoughts

don't end your life because you feel you have to prove anything ,you are worth more than that x

A

angelflower

angelflower listen to me carefully ,YOU know you are serious-to hell with what others think
i felt the same recently ,i planned to die on my birthday then changed my mind ,my sister was like 'well you will obviously never go through with it then'

with BPD especially we always mean it at the time-one of the biggest symptoms of BPD is suicidal thoughts

don't end your life because you feel you have to prove anything ,you are worth more than that x
What should I do?

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
are you safe at the moment
im worried about you
i have to go offline now as my aunt has just got back from hospital
but i will be back to check on you later x

A

angelflower

are you safe at the moment
im worried about you
i have to go offline now as my aunt has just got back from hospital
but i will be back to check on you later x
I'm sorry to hear about your Aunt. I hope things are ok with her. xxxx

A

angelflower

I've phoned Samaritans and it's not helped me feel any safer. So what next?

write

write

sorry you're struggling angelflower, and know "struggling" is meaningless, doesn't cover it. I don't know what answer is to what next, am in big mess too and think is just about getting through minute by minute, doing what helps you or distracts or takes some time. Is tough and sorry don't know answer but you aren't alone in it, is hellxx

A

angelflower

sorry you're struggling angelflower, and know "struggling" is meaningless, doesn't cover it. I don't know what answer is to what next, am in big mess too and think is just about getting through minute by minute, doing what helps you or distracts or takes some time. Is tough and sorry don't know answer but you aren't alone in it, is hellxx
Is hard, isn't it. And hard doesn't cover it. Sorry you're going through hell. xxxx

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
you need to be around people ,if you are having suicidal thoughts
what is next? sweetie i wish i had the answer
you need to realise how special and unique you are ,important and loved
i know you are loved because i love you as a friend

please try the samaritans again
you are worth saving x