Oh no,..I keep receiving parcels full of junk!

S

skyblue

Oh dear,..I wasn't well not so long a go, mixed & high states. I keep receiving parcels full of junk that I ordered online - Things that I don't even remember ordering at all. Crap sent from all over the world; Japan, Hong Kong, Australia,..:panic:

I don't know what's coming next :scared:...

Lesson learnt - I must give my card to my partner to hold on to until these episodes pass.

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
lol

I have 9 broken laptops I ordered earlier this year. They are so easy to fix. Easy money.

How wrong I was. lol

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
It's funny because you'd think I'd learn. That year I got a crateload of broken printers. lol

I ended up having to hire a skip. lol

W

white-witch

Yes, I can identify Sky...I tend to have lets say 'periods' when I go crazy ordering things on-line or off the TV shopping channels...it got so bad at one time I just stopped opening the parcels. When I moved last September my son said 'Mum, why do you have all these parcels that have not been opened?'...mmm, hard to explain. So we opened them all, and I found a mixture of some very nice things, some rather strange things and some things that no way would I buy when feeling OK...lol:LOL::LOL::LOL: although its not really funny!

Take care xx

R

RonPrice

The function of regret and remorse

It seems to me that in life we get tested again and again in some area until we learn what we must learn. Often the tests come again and they get stronger until, often as well, regret and remorse root out---so to speak---our weakness.-Ron in Australia

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Bipolar Forum 6
D Bipolar Forum 1