• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Oh my god

katya

katya

I can't. I just can't.

I've come back to my shared house and my boyfriend is being so mean to me. He's still blaming me for leaving. He won't speak to me, even though he knows I'm really upset.

He's packed away all of my stuff in boxes and I need my alarm clock for tomorrow and he's not telling me which one it's in just to prove a point.

I have no protection against the other two who become aggressive really easily.

I don't feel safe.

katya

katya

There must be another alternative. This is torture. I feel like I'm just trapped in my room without any support from anyone and all there is is fucking hatred around me. Everyone's saying this is my fault even my boyfriend. I couldn't handle the stress of the situation anymore because it was always tense in the house.

katya

katya

Calming down. I just can't see a future here. I feel like I can't breathe.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Do you know anyone else who lives in the area? :( I feel for you :hug1: I wish I had the answers.

katya

katya

I've just spoken to my mum and she's made me feel less trapped. I'm moving back home tomorrow. We'll sort something out in terms of getting to school. From there, I can try to get a flat nearer school; if I have to pay double rent, it's better than here. I can't live in such a horrible environment with absolutely no love and support whatsoever.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Im glad you got a good mommy :) I doubt mine even knows ive left my partner and son!

katya

katya

Im glad you got a good mommy :) I doubt mine even knows ive left my partner and son!
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm lucky to have a supportive mum. You must be very strong.

I'm feeling very weak at the moment. I can hear the three of them downstairs, laughing. They have no regard for how they've made me feel nor what they've put me through - not even my boyfriend. It's infuriating. And what's more, I bet that's their intention. I can't wait to be away from these arseholes once and for all. I was so stupid to think that THIS was my only option.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Fuck them indeed you deserve much better, youre in a good position to break free now :) dont be scared, I was scared for too long and the resentment became unhealthy x

katya

katya

Fuck them indeed you deserve much better, youre in a good position to break free now :) dont be scared, I was scared for too long and the resentment became unhealthy x
That's a good way of putting it. There's so much resentment. Ugh. You're right, though. Break ties; move on.

It'll be hard because I genuinely loved my boyfriend and I thought he genuinely loved me. Shit happens I guess.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I did and wasted atleast five years scared to leave then i did something atrocious cause of how angry and unloved he made me feel. Youre in a strong position to do it, if I can so can you x

katya

katya

I did and wasted atleast five years scared to leave then i did something atrocious cause of how angry and unloved he made me feel. Youre in a strong position to do it, if I can so can you x
Thanks. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I'm glad you got out of it anyway, even if it meant everything had to come to a head. I hope you don't blame yourself too much.

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

maybe.shes.a.wildflower

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Lol nothing is resolved yet, I ran away for a week then got a 136 sent to a crisis house od'd then ended up here in this room above a pub. I still have joint debt, a mortgage. Ive not worked in over three weeks and still havent been my gp for an unfit note to try claim SSP lol I'm in the shit :)

katya

katya

Lol nothing is resolved yet, I ran away for a week then got a 136 sent to a crisis house od'd then ended up here in this room above a pub. I still have joint debt, a mortgage. Ive not worked in over three weeks and still havent been my gp for an unfit note to try claim SSP lol I'm in the shit :)
Shiiit. I'm so sorry. I know it's easy enough to say, but please don't worry about the money; you've so done the right thing by leaving. Even if it is hard for now. God, I can't imagine how hard that is.

Can you speak to citizen's advice and get them to tell you what to do about the shared debt and mortgage? If you tell them how trapped you felt, maybe there are avenues that you can go down to get help financially and in terms of housing.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Mental Health Experiences 1