• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Oh god another mood

N

nattyone

I started out this morning ok , did the housework decided to take my dog to get his nails cut.

I have one dog who is my assistance dog and I need her to get me from A to B so my pet dogs get walked only in areas where I know I'm gonna be ok.

The vets is right across town so it was a big hing for me to decide to walk it.

I did it and my little dog was amazing. I came home on top of the world. I've been planning on going out for another walk this evening.

I asked my assistance dog to sit and she just stared at me ( she can't sit trust me )

Now I'm hyperventilating , my head is spinning I want to go out . My dog is alerting to my anxiety .

How does this happen 6 hours ago I felt fine and had just accomplished a walk I never thought I'd manage.
Now I'm teary and angry and feeling full on lousy but I still want to go out.

S

skyblue

After a bit of exercise, a walk or whatever and getting myself out, I also feel so much better for it.
Unfortunately, after I have come home and the day goes by I start to feel quite low and anxious. This is why any form of exercise is like a drug to me, I always crave for more. By night time I'm not feeling so good at all :( and can't wait to get back down the gym in the morning.

N

nattyone

I went for a walk it was ok but I'm home now and feel incredibly depressed. I hate my life . I feel like a hamster in a wheel just going round and round and everynow and then stepping in the poop I did the first time round.

S

skyblue

I went for a walk it was ok but I'm home now and feel incredibly depressed. I hate my life . I feel like a hamster in a wheel just going round and round and everynow and then stepping in the poop I did the first time round.
Why do you hate your life so much Natty ? :(

I understand that suffering from this illness isn't fun, but are you unhappy with your life in general ?

:flowers:

N

nattyone

Lots of things sky. I have no freinds I have no job no money no prospects of having any of the above. I have things I want to do , a passion in fact but I can't do it because of how I am and because I have no money. I spend year after year waiting and hoping to turn a corner and just when I think yay it's coming together all of a sudden I'm back where I started from.
My entire life and existence is completly pointless.