• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Offloading

falling_Free

falling_Free

Think im going slightly mad at the minute and havn't really got anywhere else to put all this shit so im going to offload it all here , Im schizoaffective, not sure if I might be entering some sort of manic / pyschotic phase.

Anywhere yes where to begin , christ

Im having constant swirling thoughts going round my head , grandiose relgious delusions of being some sort of superman / god / devil / winged serpant from the pits of satans asshole . My head feels like it going to explode / implode and im having visions in my mind of demons / robots / andrgounous dogs from outer space , snake women , serpant priests.

I cant connect with anyone anymore feel really lost, words have lost their meaning , Ill hear a word but not get the intuitve meaning of it if you can understand??? how queer it is. I feel like I am only half exsisting. Ill also have visions of outer space explosions, quantam wormholes, and the baby from eraserhead screaming bloody murder at me, turn the thing off , CHRIST!!

I also seem to be reogranizing lanuguage subcounsiouly

examples follow

Hell - 0 - hello
Chris - T - Christ
T - Ruth - Truth
I - 2 t's upside down making one I (shit Im a genius arnt I!!?)

ETC ETC, Literelly got notepads full of this kind of crap

Im also get a burning senstaion in my head , like there is a tight band roung my head getting tighter and tighter.

I relieze I have probably just confused just about everyone with this outpouring of insanity, but mates, this is where I am right now.

Reading this back I think wtf??? but this is where I am, edging towards the abyss pehaps.

shit.....

falling_Free

falling_Free

If anyone can make sense of this, well done your a better man / women or combination thereof

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

That sounds just like how my hubby was when he had a psychotic episode in the summer. A few weeks on antipsychotics and he was right as rain. Are you taking anything like that at the moment?

falling_Free

falling_Free

Yep on abilify 10mg and have been for a while though for some reason it is not having as much of an effect as before. Ive been stable for yonks now im just going a bit mental. Should probably get in touch with community mental health team, not due to see someone for about two to three weeks.

trombone_babe

trombone_babe

Should probably get in touch with community mental health team
Sounds like a good idea, they might even be able to give you some advice on the phone to save you getting really bad over the Christmas break.

falling_Free

falling_Free

I still feel very overwelmed by the energy in my head , Having constant delusions (nearly always grandiouse , sometimes messiah like) also experincing strange bodily sensations (like electric currents zapping into me).

Basicly to narrow it down im feeling like im in a abyss , screaming at the night
no one can hear me, I think no one cares