• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Off to the damn pdoc I go...

Star-28

Star-28

Gotta do my totally embarrassing intake tomorrow at this mental health joint. Er!! I know they are going to laugh and talk about me when I leave. I hate all of those bastards.

But my childhood friend insisted that I go when I was trying to explain to her my very rational story about my roomate being a weirdo and putting cameras in the air vents to watch me. She stopped me in the middle of my story and told me to get to the hospital.

so... not going to hospital, but to get an intake to be assigned to a doctor sometime soon i hope.

maybe i wont go nuts meantime.. wish me luck guys!! :cool:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
good luck star!!:clap:

Star-28

Star-28

intake is over. my social worker was a freind of a few years that ive gone to school with. she is actually one of the ones i was suspicious over. i was nervous at first but she seemed really concerned and made me feel comfortable so i was able to tell her everything.

she spoke with her supervisor and got me in to see the doc next week!! im so glad i dont have to wait two months. i think she knew i was not going to make it much longer in the condition im in. (sigh)... back to the damn meds i go.. i guess im gonna be on medication for the rest of my life.

hasnt gone away in five years, so looks like its not going to. :unsure:

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi star thanks for adding me as a friend do i have to do anything now? to add you or something. i hate taking my meds too but ive come off them before just for a day and i am back in the hole very much like you i get so i cant leave the house very paranoid very unhappy. its not the end of the world being on meds think of the people before us who had schizophrenia and didnt have the option to have them cause they didnt exist what kind of hell would that be? stay strong mate glad you got it all sorted diddy:D

Star-28

Star-28

im not sure on the friends thing. i think u just accept and thats it. i go to the pdoc on wednesday. ive got to get on something. this is consuming my life

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
hi star let me know how you get on yeah? you'll feel better soon diddy