******* of with people

wolram

wolram

You tell them with all honesty that you are suffering with depression, what do they do, well they say oh you will feel better tomorrow as if they were patting you on the head and saying there there it will be all right, I am sick off it people do not even know what mental illness is, i have had suicidal thoughts for a long time now and even my daughter thinks i am being a wimp, the more you get of this makes it worse for me, i just want to say F*** off and kill myself
I have made plans to do my self in when and where I want and how i want, i wont say how because it could give others some ideas, I am P****D off with this world as far as I am concerned everyone go to hell in their own little world.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
Hi woolie yes people can be so ignorant. It’s a s if putting a plaster on it will cure it all. But this will pass woolie. I know it’s hard at the moment , but you will get thru this phase and how would your daughter feel if you did anything rash. Are you taking meds, you’ve probably already said but I’ve a memory like a sieve and can’t remember. You have plenty of friends on here that will always listen to you and not make minor of your suffering. Please take care of yourself. I’m usually here till about 10pm if you want to chat. :hug:

wolram

wolram

H
Hi woolie yes people can be so ignorant. It’s a s if putting a plaster on it will cure it all. But this will pass woolie. I know it’s hard at the moment , but you will get thru this phase and how would your daughter feel if you did anything rash. Are you taking meds, you’ve probably already said but I’ve a memory like a sieve and can’t remember. You have plenty of friends on here that will always listen to you and not make minor of your suffering. Please take care of yourself. I’m usually here till about 10pm if you want to chat. :hug:
Hi daffy
It is just like these people are pushing me over the edge I have shared care 7 days a week at the moment and these people are great, but people still do not understand that I am suicidal it just makes me want to say F**** to this petty world.
I am on meds but it is going to take another 2 weeks for them to kick in i am told, so that is another 2 weeks of feeling like sh1t.
Thank you very much for listening to my rave,

All the best Woolie.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

Forum Guide
hi I just wanted to send love
I hate it when people tell me how I feel
I don't know much more than others but I know how I feel better than anyone else xx
huge hugs and cuddles xxxx

wolram

wolram

Thank you Lucretia

You are a tonic for the chronic:D i just wish people could understand mental illness.

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
You’ve got to stand up for yourself when they start saying negative things about you. I used to have a problem with my sister if ever we had a disagreement she would tell me I’m crazy and needed to be locked up. I ended up telling he at I may have problems but at least I’m getting help what’s your excuse for being a shit. It shut her up. I know you can’t speak like that in front of your daughter but have you ever tried explaining to her how difficult you find everyday living. Obviously that would depend on how old she is. If she’s very young it may scare her so be careful.

G

GuitarAsTherapy

The difference between "being sad" and having real "depression."

Not even remotely close to the same thing....

mischief

mischief

Admin
If you’re thinking about suicide and are in immediate danger, please call your local emergency number (i.e. in the UK call 999, in the USA or Canada call 911, in Australia call 000 and in New Zealand call 111) or call the international emergency number of 112.

If you are thinking of suicide or if you have been affected by the contents of this thread and would like to speak to someone about your feelings you can call one of the following helplines:

In the UK and Ireland, the Samaritans can be contacted on 116 123.
In the US, the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline is 1-800-273-8255.
In Canada, the Suicide Prevention Service on 1.833.456.4566.
In Australia, the crisis support service Lifeline is on 13 11 14.
In New Zealand, the Need to Talk service is on 1737 or 080017371737.
Other international helplines can be found at www.befrienders.org

wolram

wolram

You’ve got to stand up for yourself when they start saying negative things about you. I used to have a problem with my sister if ever we had a disagreement she would tell me I’m crazy and needed to be locked up. I ended up telling he at I may have problems but at least I’m getting help what’s your excuse for being a shit. It shut her up. I know you can’t speak like that in front of your daughter but have you ever tried explaining to her how difficult you find everyday living. Obviously that would depend on how old she is. If she’s very young it may scare her so be careful.
Thank you daffy, i am still mad as hell but calmed down a bit inside, I am sorry to put you to so much trouble, but these people got me really down so as I do not know what to do.

L

Letap0710

Woolie, take 3 deeep breaths and put your hand on your belly.
You can get through this turbulence. Think about once you get through this, how different things will be! Hugssss xxx

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Hi woolie,

Don’t let people’s ignorance bring you down. You wellbeing is much more important than anything else.

I hope you feel better soon

wolram

wolram

Sorry for creating such a scene, I have been rather touchy for some time I apologise to the mentors for creating such concern.

Love Woolie.