odd & stupid.

nonotme

nonotme

I feel odd today and taken some extra pain killers just to try and chill (stupid I know but not enough to cause any harm) heating up full blast and made myself a cuppa.

just letting the world go by.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi.

Sorry for how you feel, hope things improve for you.
Sounds like your warm and cosy.
And a cuppa helps :)
Take care with the pain killers.
With all good wishes to you
Unique xx

M

MarlieeB

ACCOUNT CLOSED
You certainly aren't odd or stupid.

Be careful taking stuff, even one or two more could one day do too much damage and we don't want that :)

Hope you will be okay xxx

L

Ladygrey

I feel odd today and taken some extra pain killers just to try and chill (stupid I know but not enough to cause any harm) heating up full blast and made myself a cuppa.

just letting the world go by.
Why do you feel odd and stupid ?

nonotme

nonotme

Why do you feel odd and stupid ?
odd because I don't feel part of this world, like I'm watching it.... how stupid to you have to be to take drugs just to get out of it.

L

Ladygrey

Do you think your dissociating ? When I had bad depression years ago I was like that ?

S

Sorrow

You aren't stupid. I used to drink and take drugs to escape it. I don't need to any more. You won't always need to.

I still often feel like i am odd and not living, on the outside looking in, but more and more i am thinking that it is everyone else that is not in the real world. I am so very much in the real world. They are in the Matrix or something. Or am i? Or am i ill? I don't know.

S

Sorrow

I just went and got a tat that says 'idiot and proud'. Wanna know where i got them to put it?

S

Sorrow

Got one of those med ID bracelets with it on too. Just to be safe.