Odd phobia of stickers

M

mistressmazie

I am terrified of them. I can't have them on my skin and if anyone put one on me without prior warning I would panic and scream.

I HATE HATE HATE ones on fruit, ones with curled up edges that catch you out and EVEN MORE ones they put into clothes as I could put my hand into my pocket and bring it out with one on. The thought of them makes me nauseous and I check everything before I wear it for the first time. I get someone else to take them out if there are any too. I once had one sewn into the fabric and I couldn't wear it for weeks.

I panic at the thought of them.

Anyone else have this one?

xx

H

hughey

You would have hated my door a few months ago, I used to go to gigs all the time and get band stickers, and had been plastering my door with them since I was about 13 when I first started going to gis, and upuntil now they had been starting to get worn and started to peel off and stuff.

What is it you hate?, the adhesive?

I get like that some times with this kind of stuff, I hate the feel of them being stuck to my skin.

M

mistressmazie

I hate the feeling of them on my skin but I dont know what it is that freaks me out. Just stickers in general. Even if it is stuck on my clothes or something and no where near my skin!

I

Ireland

I have the exact same fear of stickers as you, everything you explained sounds like me , the worst for me is if I inform someone who is messing with a sticker in their hand and the say sorry and then put it in their pocket !! Why oh why ! :)

D

diddypinks

ACCOUNT CLOSED
everyones scared of something my sisters afraid of balloons (because we watched IT by steven king a lot as a kid) and woodlice. younger sister has a fear of hights. my mother is afraid of alsations and large tough looking dogs. as is my boyfriend and I am scared of men I don't knowx

T

tamster

I thought I was the only person with this phobia!!
I absolutely hate them, the ones on fruit, why put them on fruit... its gross.
I can even breath when im in the same room as them, makes me wretch

T

Tomos!

I have quite a lot of fears/phobias. Whenever I peel a sticker of something or use/touch them I feel sick and have a headache. I have a fear of heights, whenever I am at a height my legs get a really weird feeling which I hate. I have mild claustraphobia and I have a fear of insects, especially moths and daddy long legs, they make me cry and make my heart pace!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Phobia Forum 7
C Phobia Forum 1
sirenserenade Phobia Forum 1
J Phobia Forum 5
S Phobia Forum 11