• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

OCD

L

Lukcy2019

Hi
I try to make it short and go straight to what happened earlier today. I went out today with my son, wife, and a few of her friends. There were a few women that I didn't know and there were 2 tall girls in the group, one of which I didn't meet before. Long story short, in that few hours trip I could not enjoy my day and focus on my family, instead, I've been deeply analyzing this new girl's buddy. I was deeply thinking about her sizes, what she's wearing underneath, is she going out with someone, has she got sexy clothes at home and how many she has? the shape of her private area, and a lot more. This was going around the circle in the 5 hours I've spent time with the group, and even when I got home I was still deeply thinking about her. Obviously, to me, this is a mental health issue and it hurts a lot. I was wondering if anyone else is having similar issues. My head is hurting badly as a result of thinking deeply.
Thank you

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Were you intrigued by this person rather than it being sexual? My mind sometimes goes down paths that i don't like and don't understand.

It is sad it ruined you day. I would avoid her in future and maybe have time with your family only.

O

Ocean117

Hi yes seems like Potential ocd made you think about these things as it was the last thing you wanted to do as u love ur wife and family Sometimes it makes you think about things that are uncertain and things that you don’t want to think about . Good luck with it all