• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Ocd wierd dream

O

OcdSuffer

Hi, this night I had really wierd dream that gave me anxiety while I was waking up at night and it also gives me anxiety or more precisely emotional pain now. I had a really nice dream I was feeling fine and then I remember my friend showed me a picture of Her brother and what possibly was me in a wierd position. All that time I was feeling fine even seeing this picture and probably getting Groinal response to it and probably still felt fine. I didn’t care and I moved on and I still felt fine. In my dreams I realised what happened and I started to get anxiety. I was waking up at night trying to resolve this dream.When I woke up I also had this intrusive thoughts what if I don’t remember what happened maybe it was worse or maybe my ocd plays tricks on my memory. Why I didn’t feel repulsed at that time, what if I felt fine with it and why did I moved on in my dreams. Now I’m not even sure what happened. I hate it so much.

Fairy Lucretia

Fairy Lucretia

hiya x welcome here x sorry your dream upset you x sending lots of love and hugs x do something nice for yourself tonight to hopefully take your mind of it x Lu x