OCD-ish Forced Me Out

Zardos

Zardos

I just went out... And its Saturday.. i don't normally go out on weekends.. Too many people... I've been having a rough few days.. i got pissed on Vodka earlier in the week, and have been paying for it ever since...
I didn't sleep at all last night.. i found a site that shows Louis Theroux documentaries in full... So stayed up all night compulsively watching them.. Went to bed about nine this morning.. Got up about one..
Anyway, decided to have some waffles to fill my stomach.. And solve a couple of problems... But I'd run out of big plates.. The washing up was piled up, so i used the last of a bottle of washing up liquid on a plate.. Not to worry, just take the next one out of the cupboard and we're good to go.. So i looked in the cupboard and shock ! Horror ! There wasn't a full bottle waiting.. i couldn't believe it.. i freaked out.. So then i sat on the kitchen floor in my underwear (i haven't been dressed since Thursday) and got the entire cupboard out.. But no !.. No new bottle :eek2:

..and The thought of it drove me crazy !.. There was no alternative.. i would have to go buy some on a Saturday !.. So i did my hair.. Brushed my teeth, got dressed and went out..It was horrible.. There were people everywhere.. i really didn't like it... So i ended up in Iceland, staring at the washing up liquid... Brought two jumbo bottles of Fairy liquid, cost me two quid each... Came back.. Put one by the sink.. Put the other nice new clean full one in the cupboard, and immediately began to feel better

Now I'm sitting in the chair.. In my underwear again and i don't have to go out till Monday.. And all is right with the world again...

The only problem left is now I've got to do the sodding washing up.. Which i really hate.. But i think I'll put it off till later.. ive just had a big scare, going out like that... i think I'll watch some more Louis until i settle back down..

Thanks for reading... Love ya :cheer:

E

exyz

That sounds really tough, I have traits of things like this but not as severe as yourself.

I hope that is on your list for the dwp stuff ( OCD not Louis Theroux .... max points score on your assessment if you like him back to back;) )

However, do you think you may have accidentally discovered a cure for agrophobia? If so stick a sign in your window and keep sending people to Iceland for washing up liquid..

I'm sure there is flaw in my logic somewhere but I am in rehab after watching all of the Cambridge folk festival 2016 this afternoon.... I seem to have landed in the following year..
Take care you:hug:

E

exyz

Last edited:
Zardos

Zardos

I hope that is on your list for the dwp stuff ( OCD not Louis Theroux .... max points score on your assessment if you like him back to back;) )
My PIP assessment was Wednesday.. i didn't go (couldn't find anybody to go with me) drank a bottle of Vodka instead... i am really bad at complaining about my situation.. i tend to just nod and say I'm fine... I'm not going to get it anyway. i haven't run into anybody yet who has.

E

exyz

That's too bad that you missed it. I think the CPN could have got their arse in gear a bit more.

You have got to stop saying you are fine when you are not.

PIP applications are really awful things to do... deliberately done that way.

Have a look at this site, the guy who runs it is a real decent human being. He does it full time. there is a lot of free stuff but there is a fee to join about £20 but there is a forum and it is full of good advice. you might find some decent support near you.

But you have to do this for yourself ... in your own time:)
Home

Zardos

Zardos

Thank you for the reply and the link :thanks:

I think I've come to the end of the line with my PIP claim... i can't think of anything new to add.. My CPN tried writing letters when i claimed last time... If they didn't listen to her, i can't see them listening to me... Basically i think they have got me.. barsteads !

I think i mite be better living without it... Worrying about it is making me drink... My depo is tomorrow, I'll try to speak to her about it then but i really don't see what more we can do..

Oh well.. on to the next worry :cry:

E

exyz

I understand the worrying.. I'm waiting for my PIP transfer to land... it's crap.

I hate the whole sodding set up ... we are meant to fail... to keep some other feckers in Italian leather brogues.

I hate that I can't help people anymore and just ramble on here...:hug:

:BLAH: