• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

OCD is going wild now

Agatha

Agatha

I have great financial problems and I can't stop ruminating about it. I keep getting all kinds of negative messeges about myself. I am thinking of filing bankruptcy and I don't know how to go about it but my nerves are so on edge about it.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

I do feel for you. Financial worries can be enough to cause mental distress and will definitely exacerbate underlying illnesses. Is there anywhere you can go for free debt or financial advice? I was going to suggest the Citizens Advice Bureau and then noticed you were in the US. I don't know if you have similar charities or organisations that can help.

I hope you manage to get sorted soon.

Agatha

Agatha

Thanks Purple Chaos. I have calmed down a lot since I wrote the first post. We have Legal Aid here in the US. I am going to call them as soon as I can find their phone number.

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

That's good to hear. Just being able to sort it out and know what you need to do should help immensely.

I'm glad you're feeling calmer. I wish you well.

R

rbrt85

OCD is difficult enough to deal with, but balancing it with regular/normal stresses of life can be a very, very difficult thing to cope with. I'm sending good vibes your way and hope you can find at least small pockets of time where you can enjoy some of the small things in life that make you happy. :hug1:

Agatha

Agatha

OCD is difficult enough to deal with, but balancing it with regular/normal stresses of life can be a very, very difficult thing to cope with. I'm sending good vibes your way and hope you can find at least small pockets of time where you can enjoy some of the small things in life that make you happy. :hug1:
Thanks. My OCD has calmed down and is in remission now. I never know when it will come back. I have been struggling more with depression now.