OCD and Anxiety!!

P

phoebefantasia

So I've had anxiety since I was 12, Due to severe bullying all through school. I left school at 16 after finishing my exams. But things have happened which caused my anxiety to worsen and I also have developed OCD which has given me weird habits and things that I do sometimes. When I have a bad anxiety day, I feel the urge to clean my room when it's already tidy,but I always find something to clean. I work in a kitchen which requires a lot of cleaning and sometimes I clean the same spot several times within 20-30 minutes. I sit there and pick individual hairs off my bed sometimes. I rearrange my bedside tables so that everything is sitting straight and next to each other in neat piles. I colour code my outfits because it stresses me out if my top doesn't match my shoes. There's a lot of other things I do sometimes without even realising and it confuses the hell out of me

C

Clark75

These are definitely signs of OCD. Have you sought out therapy or treatment. Talked to a Dr. about medication? Can you provide more info?

P

phoebefantasia

I'm starting psychotherapy on February 5th to hopefully get a diagnosis