Occupational health

N

Nika_x29

Maybe a month ago, I saw a company doctor who referred me to my GP for occupational health. I did not get an appointment and was not seen nor did I see the report that was written! Now my employer has asked me to take unpaid leave whilst they investigate, as the doctor surgery claim I have not only seen but corrected the report! I have never seen said report and need advice on what to do next!

S

Stray

I'm sorry this is going on, sounds really stressful. Do you belong to a union at work? Maybe CAB or ACAS could advise? Has your GP been in touch with you? xx

L

LittleMissHatter

Maybe book an appointment at the GPs and try and figure out what has happened their end and it will actually give you a chance to see one.

You could also go to Citzens Advice and get their help in receiving all the relavent paperwork??

N

Nika_x29

I've been to the GP today and was told they have no record of me seeing said report. Contacted my employer to update them, and they let me know it is the company doctor that is saying I have seen and corrected the report. Still not allowed to come back to the office! Seems I will be getting fired for suspected dishonesty at this point- even though I have done nothing but cooperate and be truthful. I have now seen the report and signed it off with TODAYS date and that is now the only record of me viewing the report. So at a loss at the moment, and the whole situation has stressed me out terribly and added to my existing inability to cope with my mental health issues.

Unique1

Unique1

Hi Nika.

Sounds like you need some help from cab or similar. As has been suggested.
Not sure if you have approached any of the agencies to help.
I'm sorry this has been going on for you, it does sound stressful, but do try seek out some help with it.p, if you haven't already.
Best wishes
Unique xx