• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Obsession with Waardenburg syndrome and NBA coach.

M

mugwort

Well maybe I won't get any response. I realize there's no guarantee and nobody is obligated. That said there's an obsession or perhaps I should say delusion that a certain NBA coach was born with Waardenburg syndrome. First what is WS. Waardenburg is a genetic disorder. Fact is there is a worldwide consortium devoted exclusive to the syndrome. It's the "BBBlueeyes.jpgWaardenburg Consortium". Their notes are in every valid waardenburg syndrome site including the NIH. "Brilliant sapphire blue eyes", thick brows. rounded nose tip. ( source rarediseases.org. His name is Brett Brown. Phila PA Sixers coach. To me he fits these descriptions. Unsure if his eyes truly are a brilliant sapphire blue or close to that I am not a doctor. My father was born with this syndrome. A med. geneticist diagnosed me with it.

B

bpd2020

I can understand you being interested in Brett Brown having the same condition as you. I feel the same when I find out famous people have any condition I have.

M

mugwort

I can understand you being interested in Brett Brown having the same condition as you. I feel the same when I find out famous people have any condition I have.
I am grateful you understand and can relate to my feelings. Its great to know there are others who are like us. Especially famous people.

B

bpd2020

You are so welcome. It is nice to find people you can relate to.

M

mugwort

Yes thats so true . I think thats a major reason support groups are so popular. If its okay with you what other support groups are you on. BTW I'm on the psychcentral.com forums too. Hugs

B

bpd2020

I am only on this forum. I have not found any others to be helpful. For me I find quite a few members here have knowledge into bpd and that helps me. It is nice you have found support on another forum too. :)

M

mugwort

Thanks for replying to me. I'm glad this forum helps you. I find it helpful too.