• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Obsessing over everything and anything now

J

juju94

Hey everyone. Sorry for posting so much, I’ve just been super stressed. I literally obsess over everything and anything now, it’s so frustrating. Like I obsess over if I’m starting at a kid in a creepy way or not, I obsess over the way I move things and wash my hands.. it’s horrible. I was hoping to get some help on a specific one though because I feel so horrible. I’m sure people that have seen my posts know that for whatever reason my obsessions have to do with a majority of weird or gross inappropriate things. I think it’s because my mind knows I hate it so it tortured me with it. Anyway, today a family member of mine was wearing shorts (so I’m already trying to not be weird) and then they put their leg on this object and as soon as they did it I looked away, but then I looked back and I’m scared it’s because I wanted to keep looking at it. I feel absolutely guilty and this is becoming a big issue now and I’m not sure what to do. Am I a bad person? Anyways, thank-you for reading.

J

juju94

*staring (not starting. Sorry)