• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Observations Spiritual, Parallel (Fresh Thread)

C

calfellows

Softwhisper,

I do understand your viewpoint. It's a bit like conforming to the world that exists in order to fit in (survival). Most folks will do this without giving it a second thought (conformed). I'm different, but this is the life that they chose to live and/or inflict. Actors of a stage. Theatre...

Looks to me like you've already reached a certain point, similar to where I am right now. A Sifting. A sinking ship where you throw all of the bullshit overboard in order to try and keep the ship afloat. There's still that hole in the hull, but maybe I can make it to a sandbar or something. Sifting...

Thank you for resending the file. I will work on that tomorrow, and will also try to convert it to PDF, which is a web standard format. Take a peek at this free storage archive website, free movies, books, documents, music/audios, and more : http://www.archive.org

Betty Butterfield is a crossdressing comedian here in the USA, in Texas. Check him out on archive.org:

http://www.archive.org/search.php?query=Betty Butterfield

Cal

T

terri

hello softwhisper

please take care. I know you do not mean nowt utterly offernsive ewhatsiever but I HAVE TO SAY THIS JANICE IS BACK AND I MUST NOT LET HER DOWN........GOT JESUS
My hair is a mess and i have a rotten herad ache this morning and i aint half had no sleep not whastoever and i cant gengigidlsla;dkdjdkf f

do not watch no television and do not wish not no one a very merry christmas not next week like not right now.... ta ta for no t the unforeseeanble future im not very well dats that all and i am not a boatd and rather sea side not for nothing and my legs hurt as well and i know this does not sound ridiculous but there is a young man next door and he is rather loudly tapping so not these waves not no molre and i do not wish anyone not a merry christmas for not too long

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Cal…

Thank you…for…this…link…
I…will…look…later…
It…is…a…great…achievement…to…rise…above…the hub…
To…stay…there…
Is…a hard…progression…
It…is…achievable…
And…
To…take…achievement…
Of…self…
There…
Takes…possibility…
To..achieve…goals…
I…feel…your…goals…rather…similar…
Mankind…progressing…to…a better…self achievement…
It…is…possible…to…take..self..enhancement…
When…we..strife…to…help…
That…
What…doesn’t…see…quite…so…clear…
The fog…rises…
And…
The clear..way…to…enhancement…achieved…
To…enhance…ones self….
Is…surely…a prospect…
Worth..a try…

Softwhisper (xxxhugsxxx)

I

imported_softwhisper

Hello Terri...
Im ...sorry...to hear...
that...
you a...are...rather...
under...the weather...
i...do...hope...
you...feel...better...soon...

softwhisper(xxxhugsxxx)

C

calfellows

Terri,

Saint Dimas is the saint to help you find lost items (keys). You are supposed to tie a red cloth or ribbon to the leg of your kitchen table as a representative of the prayer until it is answered, item found. I once found my wallet which had fallen down into the bed frame along the side of my bed, against the wall. Now that was a strange find, very strange that I even looked in that location to tell you the truth.

Maddie, well, can only hope that she is in Gd's hands.

You are wrong to say that I was never a nutter. Nearly all of us are at first, until we finally put 2 and 2 together.. I once believed that the voices were coming from tooth fillings and I wanted the dentist to remove the filling/implants. I also once thought my mum was them or something, and poisoning me. I thought you had read my book?

They can bend us to absolute extremes/actions, like nohj who was sitting there tapping on you, and without anyone ever realzing it. It's just their nature, obsession, and with territorial piss markings all over it; and also a careless and wreckless regard/contempt. They can't hide their utter contempt for humanity. You can always see it in their eyes and by their actions.

Pigs are scavengers, bottom feeders, don't have sweat glands and so they store toxins in their fat, can cause cancer & lukemia and such. Any animal which has parted hoof, and all shell fish and sea animals that do not have scales are scavengers, unclean.

Thinning and losing hair is normal as we age. May also have something to do with soap (lye) and the chlorine, flouride, and softeners that they put in water. Hair dyes too.

I can relate to you, the voices confusing you and pushing you to throw items out, important or valuable items, and with the feeling of bad vibrations or spite, or something. I've done the same thing.

Which inbox are you trying to open? Yahoo or your internet provider's inbox? If yahoo is not opening, then your password needs to be reset. Your internet provider inbox, you can go directly to their website and view that mailbox from their website, or just call them on the tele and they will help you to fix your inbox access. They will walk you right through it.

The tablets, well, it's the anti-depressant which I simply must take or I will sink to the bottom and drown. The megavitamins, like I said makes me just as strong as they are, but not stronger, which forces them to back off tremendously, helps me to stay on top of their bullshit, and also keeps me positive and moving forward, high hopes, pleasant, and also "hard bodied" as you say. The vitamins and exercise, with whole living foods does the trick. Try and see for yourself, that this will make you the head and not the tail, will put you in the drivers seat and not in the passenger seat like it is now. Try and see for yourself. May the Lord compel you "all" to do so, just so that you can see for yourself that there was always a way out of this, a way to get on top of this mess. Here in the USA, there is this old guy on the television every morning, exercise show, he's like 90 years old now, hard bodied, on top of the world, aint no spirits on top of him.

Jeezzz, I was working 12 hour shifts and ever had or took the time to take care of myself, had a lot of lose ends. I admire nohj for the fact that he does take his holidays, he does take the time to smell the roses. You are fortunate, weather you see it or not, to have such infuence in your life. I just finishe a long break, a long vacation, and now I'm thinking of taking something fairly light so that I can keep my head on my shoulders. Time flys. Oh, how time flys...

Love & Light,
Cal

C

calfellows

Rabina,

As you can see by that post, lately I've been feeling overwhelmed. It would be different if they were, as you said, "bouncing", but it's more like sandbagging me lately, just overwhelmed.

I can agree that they should be pitied, but I can never come to see that, and to think/act and progress therein/thereof. I'm silent, very silent, and unreactive, totally, and so thank you very much for this pointer.

I don't now if you are religious or not, but our inner voice, spirit guide, or holy spirit is sometimes involved in such development/guidance, but that's always been just a more of the same taint if you ask me. Now looking to become captain of my own ship, trying to think for myself, but can't due to the freaking taint (railroading). It's all just "adding insult to injury", I guess. What gives? How to? Please; Give me a break...

Kind Regards,
Cal

C

calfellows

PS Terri,
Plz try to always have paragraphs or line breaks in your posts? Pretty please?
Cal

R

rabina

Hey Cal,

I believe I completely understand what you're saying and I agree with most of it, but we have to keep our sanity.

You've analyzed your voices pretty well and I've done the same, but this only makes them more human and real which I don't find helpful.

You need distance from them and personally I find a "lighter" approach helps. Don't make them so intelligent and powerful; they're not giving you any words of wisdom or helping you in any way.

I do come from a religious background, but I'm not a fanatic.
What gives; it's us who have to give to ourselves and each other and find our own personal approaches in dealing with it all.

You're right; how about big time breaks!
You've been dealing with voices for many years and you can't always have things in check nor can anyone I believe.

You're knowledgeable and open to many avenues which makes you think more and analyze more or that's just your nature.

Perhaps the word "bouncing" wasn't the best; how about stagnant and smothering. I sympathize, but don't have one right answer.

To pity them is hard when you feel they know what they're doing, but what's in your best interest? You can't physically fight what you can't see so it comes down to the mind and heart working together.

Remember the person you are; the voices can never take away what you've done or do now. Fighting them seems to make it worse; doesn't it? But, you've got to fight them sometimes.

I think you have most of the answers; like you said, you're overwhelmed temporarily though.

Stay well,
rabina

parker

parker

Fighting them seems to make it worse; doesn't it? But, you've got to fight them sometimes.
It does and it doesn't:rolleyes: After 8 months i stopped cooperating with my voices, things got a little worse, but i also got use to it. I'm at around 7 years now and there's nothing the voice can do that will keep my attention. I sorta conditioned my self:)

T

terri

Hi Parker

Talk about two different ends of the scale. How well we are balanced. You rather ignore your voices and I take not a lot of notice of the voices of true humans and rather a great deal of notice of my true voice not friends not for nothing. You see I tended to ignore all my voices, and look what happened. it took a rather brave child to bring me through and to take notice of loads and loads of awareness amongst other people. I did not a lot of shopping not for long, almost bought the shop, not a lot of females - feeling quite stalked - that was me, who simply hopped aboard my dad and you know what, she was not half real flesh and bone not for nothing.

No news yet about wok

You can guess what happened just then, not a lot of stuff to tell you over intervoice, just a load of bollocks of not two men inside his body steering him out of the garden into the house to put me off my strike. He is not half already not fearing not like this morning when I saw loads of not nice fear in his eyes, not unlike the other evening when I saw fear there also, so i do not give no advice - you are not that kind of man who needs it, you have been through far too much, you would not accept it from a not nice woman, so here goes, leave well alone with not nice boozers and lots of frolicking women, because they are all ready to hop on board you, you lovely man.

You are not half lushious and come on board our ship not all the while, not for nothing, and you are not half beeing looked after by a rather charming not man though superman for sure, with lots and lots of not superstars, though real hard bodied real live people, and not all male, so I rather think it's obvious, i do need him for my drivers. You often become my head, my cherished husband often becomes my legs and there's not a lot left, so I should not worry if I was you and you don't half look absolutely fabulous from now on. You know what those big black ones were chasing after a rather large spider and I could not stop laughing and it is rather rainining in here, indoors, and that not nice superstar who has just come indoors has just said 'have you eucalyptus, it is not cold' talking in rather a strange word, I am drinking a rather expensive glass of champagne so cheers everyone. Do please join me with our toast, nastravia, not for nothing. I must do post, he is at the back of me and I am starting to worry about my p's

terri x

T

terri

Hi Parker

Guess I must leave the wiggly waggly juice alone

Terri

R

rabina

Hi everyone,
Cal and Parker,

I'm stuck on this thread.

Cal, I have to say you have more intelligent voices than I do for which I don't envy you though.

My voice doesn't speak another language or give answers back except for NO when I ask it to go and some garbaled stuff I can't make out.

The part I couldn't agree with more is the sadistic nature of the
voice(s) apparent intent.

That intent being to "destroy" ones life, to torment, torture and wreak havoc with.

Parker, it would be nice if you would share your secret of conditioning yourself.

You know, a police officer told me "you'd be surprised at the amount of calls we get ALL related to what you would call paranormal from things being thrown to voices being heard in the walls and on and on.

So much needless suffering and for what - absolutely nothing.

Words of wisdom welcome,
rabina

parker

parker

Hi Rabina

I had a very rough time with this. Every morning I’d wake up and the voices were my best’s friends. By late afternoon I couldn’t stand them / absolutely sick of them / cursed them, I’d go to sleep cursing them. Then in the morning it would start all over again being best’s friends. I was getting no where, so I started leaving sticky notes all over where I’d see them when I first got up. (there not your friends / they are trying to destroy you) This seem to work, so my theory was something was going on while I slept.

Since I believed this was paranormal I had read that at night the more they manifested the more they could influence the mind. So I was able to nip that in the butt.

I ran across a book called the Rape Of The Mind and it had in it some of the tactics employed on me. Which was mostly about brainwashing but in the World War 2 era, so the book is a little outdated. Next thing I needed to do is work on sleep, since a big part of brainwashing is sleep deprivation. So I slept listening to headphones. I’ve got myself so trained on this that within 2-3 songs I’m out cold.
(I’ve done a lot of experimenting in this area, type of music and sound)

There’s not to much after this, the voice just blabbers most of the day trying this and that. There’s a saying out there that these things are not well at adapting. They will keep doing the same things over & over again. Because they’ve worked before so they will work again. From what I’ve seen this is true!

So after dealing with this part, dealing with these tactics for a few years now. I’ve just grown to not be destracted by the voice. Once in awhile it can grab my attention but can’t keep it. So I think this has to do a lot with educating myself of what the heck I believe is going on. I truly believe a person needs a direction to fight.

I

imported_softwhisper

good morning...Parker...

I...to...find...to...keep...the mind...occupied...
relieves...the stress...
of...
constant...chatter...
sometimes...I...feel...like...im ... a draw...pull...
for...
these...
vibrations...
i...walk...sometimes...
and...
think...
WHY?...
do...they...constantly...feel...
as...though...they...can...tell...me...
to...do...this...and...that...
in...they...would...like...it...done...
and...
when...NOT...done...the way...they...want...
punish...
by...using...what...i...term...negative...approaches...
to...us...
swearing...name calling...revenge...
BUT...
as...you ...say...
to...give...cause...to...this...approach...
by...adhering...to...it...
i...find...my...life...goes...down...the tube...
so like...you...
i....occupy...my day...
my mind...can not...be controlled...
if...
i...give... construction...to...it...
i...do...find...this...very...hard...to...do...
at...all...times...
as...i...suffer...an illness...
and...need...rest...at....times...
this...is...when...they...swoop...in...
and...
take...over...whatever...i...have...done...
same...old...story...
i...do...have...beautiful...vibrations...
and...try...to...stay...with...them...
but...
turmoil...seeks...the revenge...of...
i...have...tried...all...
to...conqour...these...cruel...existences...
of...vibration...
but...
have...adapted...myself...
to...productivity...
which...seems...to...work...for...me...
havent...always...been...able...to...do...this...
and...
depending...on...health...
still...find...it...hard...
but...
feel...
that...
one...day...a solution...willl...follow...
the 'voice' hearer...
knowledge...is...gained...by...the...awareness...side...
of...
'voice'...
the silence...that...soaths....our...whole...
silently guiding...us...to go on...
saying...silently...
there...
is...purpose...ride...the storm...
see...the light...at...the end...of..the tunnel...
we...have...these...glimses...
in...all...we...do...
its...
'voice'...earth bounders...
that...cloud...clog...
our...will...
iam...writing...a theory...at...present...
im...sure...Parker...you...have...many...
much...light...to...yours...
and...
others...
softwhisper (xxxhugsxxx)