• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

:o)

C

C Manchester

how do.....
not sure where to start. i guess i`ll say hello, then go and have a read round. we are all hear to say things, just who too ? hahahahaha !!! i`ll be back in a jiff.....
hello to everyone :O)
:grouphug:

Q

quality factor

hi CManchester :welcome:. Hope you find the forum helpful.

C

C Manchester

after reading a few posts,i`m gonna sit down a write what i need to ask, that`ll probably do me the world of good to start with eh ? :)

Q

quality factor

Hi again........

.....go for it, there are some wise folks on this forum.(y)

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi there and welcome to the forum :welcome:. There's a good bunch of people here that are a great support both for the good times as well as the less good times. Don't feel that you need to ask anything specific though of course if you do have something specific then go for it. Just join in the general chatter whenever you feel comfortable and you'll find a warm welcome.

C

C Manchester

(?)

God i dont know where to start. do i go full out essay, pick out the highlights (that cant be the right word)should i say real personel things, do other people go like deep on ere ? i`m a bit stuck as to how to approach this !!!!!

C

C Manchester

i was well enthusiastic when i signed up, now am shaking like a leaf lol... ok ok.. will put pen to paper (well fingers to keys) :)

outofmymind

outofmymind

New to this site

Hi I'm new to this site and just thought I'd say Hello:clap:

Trying to get the hang of it really! New to the computer as well! So If you could just bear with me for a while?

Thankyou

Outofmymind

D

Dollit

Hi Outofmymind!

CManchester - just take your time and remember that we haven't eaten anyone all week!