• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

O, I have No one to love

CarryTheFlame

CarryTheFlame

AnnN,

It's seems like you're venting & that's OK.

But NWiddi was being nice & trying to ask you questions & relating to your experiences with his own.

But it seemed like you ignored what he was saying & spoke off-topic.

If you want to get anywhere, please listen/read what people actually have to say.

Best Wishes

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
I understand where you're coming from, I've met people on these forums who have had children taken away from them because of thier illness and my heart bleeds for them all.

Although I've met plenty of women, even single mothers who have managed to keep them despite thier illness. But yes, things may be different here in the UK.

AnnN

AnnN

I only was sharing mine sentiments, emotions etc etc.
My worries
I'm not here to be yelling or something like that. I'm here that I don't have idea what to do with that kind of sentiment and emotions.
I have planty love for every one but i can't give to no one. Metaforic.

NWiddi

NWiddi

Forum Safety Team
It's ok, I understand talking about all this can be emotional. And there's a language barrier too that I'm trying my best with.

English is a very hard language to learn and you've been doing so well with it AnnN, well enough for me to understand what you're saying.

I'm just sorry I'm not better with my advice.

Due to social anxiety I wouldn't have even dreamed of talking to people on a forum before I started taking medication for it a few years ago.

AnnN

AnnN

Ok I will tell something very childish. The first part is.

When I ended my "togetherlife" with my ex it was becouse i finally take courage to ended and to take turn on in a new things. But I ended that part of my life with very crying. And all my near people, my ex my mum my sister my father, thay all think something isn't well in me. I though that that was similar way of ending every love story and in anouther Relationships. You know you are with someone more than year and normal is to love him like a person and friend. But not and like a partner. And than I don't know how to tell him I want to break up with you. And I was crying and crying.
This thing started on Christmas day. And I think that The Lord send me a message that I'm selfish. And I don't value my happiness that I have. And. For that he punish me.
I don't have another clue.
Second part
I don't know why my doctor don't want to speek with me for my illness. When I go in his office I'm always with my mum. That part is only like something 10 or 15 minutes. And he only will tell me you should take your medicaments again. I don't get that. How it is possible to give me something to drink, some drugs and he even not telling me for what I'm taking them. It so funny and ironic. It's everything like stupid joke that thay are doing to me.

John Lamb

John Lamb

I take it that when you say you were sent a message it is because you hear voices. I have heard voices for 30 years and they have been a mixture of both good and bad. It is only the past 2 years that I have realised my voices are spiritual and I get messages from the divine. I don't believe the message you received was from The Lord because in my experience and belief The Lord does not cause recklessness and destruction, it is the other one opposite to The Lord that causes this and it is best if you treat your messages like this in future.

Your doctor is unlikely to believe that your experiences are spiritual but it is best you take his advice about medicine.

AnnN

AnnN

I'm taking the meds. And I will take obviously. That with the Lord wasn't like you are saying but OK Im on to you.
I was on "pricesta" for my fasting. I don't get some voices speak up in my head from lord. But it's OK if you are going in that way of my text.
I only wanted to say that I was fasting and all was good and in the church the religiously man was give mi pricesta (nafora and wine) and in one moment and my ex came and he besides no fasting took the pricesta. That is so wrong in our country. There was no voices in my head... Only a big mistake from my ex and oblivious me becouse than we were one holiness (I want to say In love).
That I was saying a mistake not some illness.
But everything is possible in this world.

AnnN

AnnN

I want to get over with some old stories. When you realize that many of people only want to see you unhappy, that is the worst.
I want to tell that from last week I take only ariprizol. I was arguing to stop the drug elicea. And its better without elicea. Very! Maybe I will find and boy. Ha in my dreams only.