• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

o b***** just seen my gp

Gail

Gail

saw my gp this morning things are not great for me at moment. the first thing he asked is do you think you need to be admitted to ******** hospital. told him no i dont want to go in. he told me he was going to get in touch with crisis team and my pdoc as something needs to be done. im not going in hospital no way they treat me like a bit of dog mess thats been trod in, they dont like treating blpd and boy have some of them in the past made that clear. no way so now im just waiting for crisis team to call me
help:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi Gail,

Sorry that things seem so crap at the mo. How have you found the crisis team in the past (I'm not a good one to ask as I found mine to treat me with pure arrogance!). I hope yours are more aproachable and can help you to get the things you need to stay out of hospital.

Take care, :hug::hug::hug:

Gail

Gail

how do i find the crisis team are it all depends who it is some of them are great and some of them should not be in the job. They are coming out to see me this evening and they are bringing someone with them to discuss all my options. dont like the sound of this at all:unsure:

dib4uk

dib4uk

Hope everything goes ok for you Gail. Hopefully you'll get someone who is slightly more understanding this time.

Finger crossed.

:)

Gail

Gail

crisis team just been doctor was very nice im going in voluntary for couple of days. they have ordered taxi for me to get me there as i said i wanted to pack few things and there was somethings i needed to sort. they were very nice about things and told me i would be free to leave if i wanted to at any time think this was because of wot happened last time
think i have made right choice it would have possibly ended in a section if i had said no

R

raverminx

Hope it goes well for you. Personally I loved being in hospital (well the first one) gave me time out, and just what I needed.
However I must of liked it too much as I often wish I could go back. I know that sounds strange but the place I was at was a haven. Unsuite rooms, xbox, playststion wii fit plus cosy tv room. Loads to do, and no responsabilty. All meals cooked for you etc.

getting better

getting better

I became quite institutionalised whilst in hospital. No real luxurys in my hospital but a nice warm feeling of 'nothing else matters.'
Glad to be out really.

Gail

Gail

well im out i tryrd to leeve after one nite and they put me:mad::mad::mad::mad: on a section2 im feeimg better now

Gail

Gail

struggling but not gonna call crisis team if i can help it don't wanna hear those we are coming to see you/do you think you need to be in hospital words. Im ok taking it minute by minute.
thanks for asking
gail

iffybob

iffybob

Ok ... you run your life ... (y)

Do you have a date to see cpn , support worker or GP ... ?

Gail

Gail

have 2 appoiments with cpn this week also see support worker as well. plus gp and couciller