• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Numbers

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

Is there anyone else with a fascination with numbers?

Zero One

Zero One

I would be one. I was thinking about the equation for zero some days ago and almost lost it from the aesthetics.
unnamed.jpg
I even started moving my arms like e (to the x and ln x) and then I hugged myself. Whoo -- good I was alone.
material-azn5dkBe.png
inv.png

Zero One

Zero One

The formula for zero is, but really beautiful when working through equations to get there. e to the x is not so bad, although it looks like that.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

The formula for zero is, but really beautiful when working through equations to get there. e to the x is not so bad, although it looks like that.
The golden ratio is the most beautiful number

Zero One

Zero One

The golden ratio is the most beautiful number
I remember that associated with the Fibonacci sequence and something I learned but I don't remember it well. My mind is a mess, lol. I even looked it up and I still don't remember it.

GhostOfLenin

GhostOfLenin

I remember that associated with the Fibonacci sequence and something I learned but I don't remember it well. My mind is a mess, lol. I even looked it up and I still don't remember it.
Most people dont know it dont beat your self up. I just love numbers