Numb

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I hope so and thank you so much.

Yes, please. I would love to read it. I am sure it’s powerful.
Now just remember, it's just a rough draft. But this the last paragraph and it was inspired by you and the others who have been there for me on this site.

There is always a safe space for anyone. If you don't trust or feel comfortable with talking about it to your parents, teachers, therapists, me irl. Then there are forums out there on the internet. For instance I use mental health forum.com the people on there have helped me through my worse week and they continue to help. They're not there to judge you, they're there to make you feel safe and not alone. Trust me, after being diagnosed I felt so alone, might have taken 2 years for me to find the forum but I finally feel not alone. Happy, excited for things, maybe a little manic, but it's all worth it. These experiences have made the person you see in front of you. Sure some were bad and scary and lonely, but I'm able to come up on stage and inspire young people to open up about what they're feeling. To not be afraid. So thank you for giving me this time to speak. I hope at least one of you got something from this and hey, you might be the next CeCe A.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Now just remember, it's just a rough draft. But this the last paragraph and it was inspired by you and the others who have been there for me on this site.

There is always a safe space for anyone. If you don't trust or feel comfortable with talking about it to your parents, teachers, therapists, me irl. Then there are forums out there on the internet. For instance I use mental health forum.com the people on there have helped me through my worse week and they continue to help. They're not there to judge you, they're there to make you feel safe and not alone. Trust me, after being diagnosed I felt so alone, might have taken 2 years for me to find the forum but I finally feel not alone. Happy, excited for things, maybe a little manic, but it's all worth it. These experiences have made the person you see in front of you. Sure some were bad and scary and lonely, but I'm able to come up on stage and inspire young people to open up about what they're feeling. To not be afraid. So thank you for giving me this time to speak. I hope at least one of you got something from this and hey, you might be the next CeCe A.
I love it. Very encouraging and reassuring. I wish I had someone to show me the right direction when I first started having health anxiety and hyperventilation. It started in high school. I was always worried what my friends or classmates are going to say about me.

You mentioned the forum which very nice. I do owe this place and the people here so much. I found it when I really needed someone to give me a sense of security and assure me that I will get better.

I am very happy to know that I helped even if it was little. It makes me feel good. I use helping others as a way to cope. I also be extra nice to my family when I am anxious and have harmful intrusive thoughts.

Thanks for sharing. I also want to apologize my poor English and intellectuality ☺️ . It’s obvious that English isn’t my native language.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I love it. Very encouraging and reassuring. I wish I had someone to show me the right direction when I first started having health anxiety and hyperventilation. It started in high school. I was always worried what my friends or classmates are going to say about me.

You mentioned the forum which very nice. I do owe this place and the people here so much. I found it when I really needed someone to give me a sense of security and assure me that I will get better.

I am very happy to know that I helped even if it was little. It makes me feel good. I use helping others as a way to cope. I also be extra nice to my family when I am anxious and have harmful intrusive thoughts.

Thanks for sharing. I also want to apologize my poor English and intellectuality ☺️ . It’s obvious that English isn’t my native language.
Thank you and sorry I didn't get back to you until now, I fell asleep.

All I wanna do is help people, be there for them and show them that they're both alone. I brought up this forum because for the past week I've been feeling down and everyone here has been so helpful. And for some high school kid it might be hard for them to talk to their teachers and peers. Everyone needs an escape, might as well have a good one.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Thank you and sorry I didn't get back to you until now, I fell asleep.

All I wanna do is help people, be there for them and show them that they're both alone. I brought up this forum because for the past week I've been feeling down and everyone here has been so helpful. And for some high school kid it might be hard for them to talk to their teachers and peers. Everyone needs an escape, might as well have a good one.
No need to apologize. I figured it was late and you also needed to sleep since you had plans 🙂. I hope you had a nice day.

Kids in high school go through many changes and that by itself is a worry. It becomes even worse when they suffering from MH issues. This happened to me. I felt I was lost and couldn’t talk to anyone about my anxiety. I was dealing with it by myself with no support. Even the school nurse couldn’t tell what I was dealing with. I made an appointment by myself to see a therapist. The moment she asked me what was wrong, I cried so much. I just broke down.

You are targeting a very important and volnerable part of society. It’s so important to provide guide and show support and encouragement to those kids.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

No need to apologize. I figured it was late and you also needed to sleep since you had plans 🙂. I hope you had a nice day.

Kids in high school go through many changes and that by itself is a worry. It becomes even worse when they suffering from MH issues. This happened to me. I felt I was lost and couldn’t talk to anyone about my anxiety. I was dealing with it by myself with no support. Even the school nurse couldn’t tell what I was dealing with. I made an appointment by myself to see a therapist. The moment she asked me what was wrong, I cried so much. I just broke down.

You are targeting a very important and volnerable part of society. It’s so important to provide guide and show support and encouragement to those kids.
I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm really excited about getting my story out there. In my speech I talk about my MH and what I went through and it was a long time until I found what I had. I only found out 2 years ago and I think I had bipolar my whole life. The doctors think my psychotic features happened after my drug use

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm really excited about getting my story out there. In my speech I talk about my MH and what I went through and it was a long time until I found what I had. I only found out 2 years ago and I think I had bipolar my whole life. The doctors think my psychotic features happened after my drug use
Thats why I am so scared of drugs and medications. It took me a whole week to start my medication 😁. I was supposed to start at 5 mg then up to 10 mg but instead I started at 2.5 mg for a week and then went up gradually.

I wish you better health and success in your mission.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Thats why I am so scared of drugs and medications. It took me a whole week to start my medication 😁. I was supposed to start at 5 mg then up to 10 mg but instead I started at 2.5 mg for a week and then went up gradually.

I wish you better health and success in your mission.
I experimented a lot in college, even took angel dust and had a 3 day hallucination that my one friend and I got married. So it's best to stay away from drugs 😅

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I experimented a lot in college, even took angel dust and had a 3 day hallucination that my one friend and I got married. So it's best to stay away from drugs 😅
For 3 days? 😮
Oh no. That’s very disturbing. I stay away from anything that alters or has an effect on my conscious. We get enough of that stuff in our foods and water these days.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

For 3 days? 😮
Oh no. That’s very disturbing. I stay away from anything that alters or has an effect on my conscious. We get enough of that stuff in our foods and water these days.
Yeah 3 days, it was wild, but now I try to stay away from drugs just because they don't mix well with my meds and I already have hallutionations on my own, I don't need any help with that.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Yeah 3 days, it was wild, but now I try to stay away from drugs just because they don't mix well with my meds and I already have hallutionations on my own, I don't need any help with that.
So you mental health problems was caused by drugs??

May I ask what was the reason you did use drugs? The reason I ask is because I came to the US when I was 16 years of age. I had bunch of friends who did all kinds of stuff but I never saw the point behind it and never tried not even a beer.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

So you mental health problems was caused by drugs??

May I ask what was the reason you did use drugs? The reason I ask is because I came to the US when I was 16 years of age. I had bunch of friends who did all kinds of stuff but I never saw the point behind it and never tried not even a beer.
My psychotic features are from drugs

I'm not really sure why I did them, I guess I was just experimenting. I only ever did them in college. Adderall was to stay awake and study for mid terms but other than that I don't really have a reason

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

My psychotic features are from drugs

I'm not really sure why I did them, I guess I was just experimenting. I only ever did them in college. Adderall was to stay awake and study for mid terms but other than that I don't really have a reason
Thanks for your honest answer 🙂.

One time, we went to a restauran, me and a bunch of friends. I know some of them smoke weed. My best friend who doesn’t even smoke decided to try weed on that. It just popped in his mind to experiment. He went out to the car with another friend who does. They smoked weed in the car and they came back in.

My best friend was yellow in the face and came sat next to me. About 20 seconds he grabbed my hand and told me he can’t breat and his heart is going to stop. Then he rushed outside screaming that I should rush him to the hospital.

I took to the emergency room and we stayed there from 6 pm until 2 am in the morning. Since that night, he developed anxiety and depression. Before that, he was the happiest guy I’ve ever met.

He’s the one who advised me to try Escitalopram. 🙂

I’ve been doing really good the past 3 days.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Thanks for your honest answer 🙂.

One time, we went to a restauran, me and a bunch of friends. I know some of them smoke weed. My best friend who doesn’t even smoke decided to try weed on that. It just popped in his mind to experiment. He went out to the car with another friend who does. They smoked weed in the car and they came back in.

My best friend was yellow in the face and came sat next to me. About 20 seconds he grabbed my hand and told me he can’t breat and his heart is going to stop. Then he rushed outside screaming that I should rush him to the hospital.

I took to the emergency room and we stayed there from 6 pm until 2 am in the morning. Since that night, he developed anxiety and depression. Before that, he was the happiest guy I’ve ever met.

He’s the one who advised me to try Escitalopram. 🙂

I’ve been doing really good the past 3 days.
Yeah you gotta be careful with drugs, they're dangerous.

I also use to take Benadryl cause that's a hallutionetgenic and that's where most of my hallutionations come from. So even be careful none perscribed drugs.

That's great that you've been doing good! I'm happy to hear

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Yeah you gotta be careful with drugs, they're dangerous.

I also use to take Benadryl cause that's a hallutionetgenic and that's where most of my hallutionations come from. So even be careful none perscribed drugs.

That's great that you've been doing good! I'm happy to hear
Thank you so much. I am getting better day by day. It won’t be too long before I get back to normal and leave all this depression and anxiety behind.