Numb

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I feel numb. Like anything could happen and I don't care. I've been having bad thoughts and isolating myself. I've been posting subtle hints, but I'm sure who I can talk too.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

The people who I've been hanging out with are my case worker and peer support advisor and that's really only because I have too.

SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

I'm sorry you're feeling the way you are.I'm glad you're reaching out here.Have you tried reaching out in real life,like seeking out a counselor to help you through this?

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I'm waiting to hear back from a psychiatrist and I see my case worker tomorrow, she's really cool

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

I'm waiting to hear back from a psychiatrist and I see my case worker tomorrow, she's really cool
Hi,
I hope you are doing better today. Please, don’t feel isolated. I hope you get you medications tomorrow.
Stay positive and get better soon.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Thank you, so do I. I've been trying to stay positive but it gets so hard
I’ve been dealing with intrusive thoughts lately. For the past 2 days I’ve been having self talk which helps as well. I’ve been learning to let those thoughts run through my mind without letting them bother me.

I start by reminding myself that’s this is nothing new and it’s not like I didn’t deal with it before. Another thing that helps is to remember that even healthy people have weird intrusive thoughts.
It did really help me. Thoughts are thoughts and there’s no significance to them that goes the same for our anxieties.
Have you tried going out or do you have anyone to hang out with?

Another helpful tip I learned is to watch comedy. Smiling and laughing is a good medicine.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I’ve been dealing with intrusive thoughts lately. For the past 2 days I’ve been having self talk which helps as well. I’ve been learning to let those thoughts run through my mind without letting them bother me.

I start by reminding myself that’s this is nothing new and it’s not like I didn’t deal with it before. Another thing that helps is to remember that even healthy people have weird intrusive thoughts.
It did really help me. Thoughts are thoughts and there’s no significance to them that goes the same for our anxieties.
Have you tried going out or do you have anyone to hang out with?

Another helpful tip I learned is to watch comedy. Smiling and laughing is a good medicine.
It's easier for me to talk to others which is why I'm on here. I never really ever had someone who understood. I have bipolar with severe psychotic features, like hallutionations, paranoia, delusions, depersonalization, aniexty and depression. But people on this site are so helpful and easy to talk to.

I'm seeing my case worker tomorrow, she's cool and I can for sure talk to her, but like I said she doesn't fully understand. We're going for coffee and thrift shopping by the way and I am very excited.

Comedy is my favorite thing ever, I actually use to do stand up comedy in New York allllll the time.

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

It's easier for me to talk to others which is why I'm on here. I never really ever had someone who understood. I have bipolar with severe psychotic features, like hallutionations, paranoia, delusions, depersonalization, aniexty and depression. But people on this site are so helpful and easy to talk to.

I'm seeing my case worker tomorrow, she's cool and I can for sure talk to her, but like I said she doesn't fully understand. We're going for coffee and thrift shopping by the way and I am very excited.

Comedy is my favorite thing ever, I actually use to do stand up comedy in New York allllll the time.
I totally understand you now. I find it easier to talk to people here and relate. I will be up for a while and keep checking the forum very often. We can start a conversation like last night on your other thread if you like 🙂. I know it did help me tremendously last night.

You have quite few things to do tomorrow which is nice. i Hope your day will go as you expect and have fun.

We are having a snow storm right now that will lay till 7 in the morning. I received a message where they declared an emergency and weather advisory. I am staying home all this week. I don’t want to freeze 😁.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

I totally understand you now. I find it easier to talk to people here and relate. I will be up for a while and keep checking the forum very often. We can start a conversation like last night on your other thread if you like 🙂. I know it did help me tremendously last night.

You have quite few things to do tomorrow which is nice. i Hope your day will go as you expect and have fun.

We are having a snow storm right now that will lay till 7 in the morning. I received a message where they declared an emergency and weather advisory. I am staying home all this week. I don’t want to freeze 😁.
Sounds like a pretty good week lol
Also I have to call my doctor tomorrow about my meds and the fact that they called me about my blood work and didn't really tell me the results. So I need them to fax over my results to planned Parenthood.
And my cat is making it really to type

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

You have an interesting life 🙂. Now you are talking 😏. I love comedy. To do that in New York you must have talent. Where about in New York did you perform? I bet you miss those days.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

You have an interesting life 🙂. Now you are talking 😏. I love comedy. To do that in New York you must have talent. Where about in New York did you perform? I bet you miss those days.
Oh completely. I use to perform at the laughing buddah and I just have a lot of bad experiences that make great jokes

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Sounds like a pretty good week lol
Also I have to call my doctor tomorrow about my meds and the fact that they called me about my blood work and didn't really tell me the results. So I need them to fax over my results to planned Parenthood.
And my cat is making it really to type
Wow,
Rubbing it in my face like that. 😁

No it’s not going to be a good week, let me tell ya. I have to shovel 9 inches of snow and that’s no fun trust me. My drive way is frozen and I am worried that I am going to slip and slide and pray that I break no bones 🙂.

If the temperature was a little warmer I would do sledding on the hills behind my house but it’s brutal 24 below zero.
Do want to switch places with me so you can get s taste on my good week that you’re talking about? 😉

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Wow,
Rubbing it in my face like that. 😁

No it’s not going to be a good week, let me tell ya. I have to shovel 9 inches of snow and that’s no fun trust me. My drive way is frozen and I am worried that I am going to slip and slide and pray that I break no bones 🙂.

If the temperature was a little warmer I would do sledding on the hills behind my house but it’s brutal 24 below zero.
Do want to switch places with me so you can get s taste on my good week that you’re talking about? 😉
No can do my friend. I've been so excited for today technically for weeks and I hate the cold, so there's that. But I can send all of my moral support over to you. I wish you the best of luck

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Oh completely. I use to perform at the laughing buddah and I just have a lot of bad experiences that make great jokes
Very nice and interesting. Good memories, I bet. Well, you did it in a big city like New York so that explains how strong your personality and confidence are. Good to know that and I became less worried about you 🙂.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Very nice and interesting. Good memories, I bet. Well, you did it in a big city like New York so that explains how strong your personality and confidence are. Good to know that and I became less worried about you 🙂.
Thank you and I'm using that confidence and strong personality to do public speaking about my mental health story

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Thank you and I'm using that confidence and strong personality to do public speaking about my mental health story
Great 👍
You are the right candidate for such thing. The will be a very appreciated contribution to let people see new perspectives of the struggles people with mental health issues face. You got my support my friend.

If any of your public speaking events gets recorded, share it with us if you don’t mind🙂
That would be really nice.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

Great 👍
You are the right candidate for such thing. The will be a very appreciated contribution to let people see new perspectives of the struggles people with mental health issues face. You got my support my friend.

If any of your public speaking events gets recorded, share it with us if you don’t mind🙂
That would be really nice.
Definitely! You guys have helped me write the end of my speech. And I want to go to high schools and do it, cause no one talks about it, it's like we're Rosemary Kennedy and everyone else is her dad. At least we won't be getting a lobotomy lol

Hopeful313

Hopeful313

Definitely! You guys have helped me write the end of my speech. And I want to go to high schools and do it, cause no one talks about it, it's like we're Rosemary Kennedy and everyone else is her dad. At least we won't be getting a lobotomy lol
😁

Very happy for you. You have very special purpose and a great cause. I want to do the same in my country of birth. People with mental health problems are mistreated and very much misunderstood. They always tie anxiety and other problems to supernatural beings or evil spirits. They are targeted by religious scholars (claiming to be) because they find them easy to take advantage of. On many trips there, I met few people who suffer from anxiety and depression and explained to them what’s really going on. I really hope that this problem gets addressed correctly all over the world.

whiteflags330

whiteflags330

😁

Very happy for you. You have very special purpose and a great cause. I want to do the same in my country of birth. People with mental health problems are mistreated and very much misunderstood. They always tie anxiety and other problems to supernatural beings or evil spirits. They are targeted by religious scholars (claiming to be) because they find them easy to take advantage of. On many trips there, I met few people who suffer from anxiety and depression and explained to them what’s really going on. I really hope that this problem gets addressed correctly all over the world.
That's terrible. I hope you can make a difference... Hey, do you want to read the last paragraph in my speech. It's a rough draft