• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Now I’m freaking out over stomach pain please help

J

Jtreyo1989

Ok so now I’m freaking out over stomach pain ..
I was laying with my daughter and all of a sudden I got this weird never felt before crazy pain in my stomach lasted two seconds then I got this stomach spasm wich was also weird and then I got the stomach pain again and now I’m freaking out thinking my stomach is about to explode and I’m gonna drop dead is this just me freaking out the pain is gone right now but I’m freaking out googling everything about stomach pains and now my stomach just feels like bloated full I’m so scared right now that it’s about to explode

N

NoOne5

Please take a deep breath. Sorry it's a late response. How are you doing now? Please make an appointment with your doctor. They will be able to find out what's wrong with you. Please stay safe. :hug:

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

you are catastrophizing you need to focus on what you know not what ifs
your stomache hurts.
make an apointment with your doctor,
just tell yourself your doctor will know whats wrong and repeat it when you start thinking "what ifs"

E

Eirlys

Ok so now I’m freaking out over stomach pain ..
I was laying with my daughter and all of a sudden I got this weird never felt before crazy pain in my stomach lasted two seconds then I got this stomach spasm wich was also weird and then I got the stomach pain again and now I’m freaking out thinking my stomach is about to explode and I’m gonna drop dead is this just me freaking out the pain is gone right now but I’m freaking out googling everything about stomach pains and now my stomach just feels like bloated full I’m so scared right now that it’s about to explode
As others have said, it would be a good idea to see your gp to properly find out what it is so you can stop worrying about what ifs. Plus, the pain could be anxiety related instead of being a seperate issue. I once managed to convince myself I had sepsis when I had a really bad stress rash spreading all over me. Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon 😊

JessisMe

JessisMe

Your stomach is not likely going to explode.
You have experienced some discomfort in your stomach that could be attributed to many different things. I would try to be patient and give the pain the chance to subside. If the pain does not subside I would call a physician and see if the nurses have any suggestions or if you should go in to see your doctor. The chances of this being serious are slim.