• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Nothing Interesting: Just a Little Bit of a Rant

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

No need to read this. I just feel like I need to get it out of my system (I'm driving myself even crazier than usual) and this poor forum is the only place I can do it in safety, without upsetting anyone else or continuing to feel the way I do.

I don't even know which section of the forum to post this in. I've looked through but I've come back to where I feel most at home; the bipolar section. If it's in the wrong place please just move or delete it. Anyway:

I am so very pissed off and upset right now. I've been holding it in and crying and holding it in and trying to distract myself all day and night but I think I just need a bit of a rant...

I don't like people! It actually feels as simple as that; I really don't like people (all forum people excluded from this, of course!). It's not all people; I can still see the good and kindness in many; I'm just so fucking sick and tired of how selfish, uncaring, thoughtless, self-centred, unpleasant, ostentatious, manipulative, deceitful, cynical and just downright horrible some people can be. What's wrong with some people?!! Or is it just me?!

Maybe some of it boils down to the fact that I'm so abso-bloody-fucking-lutely fed up with myself? I don't think I'm any of the things listed (maybe thoughtless sometimes and definitely paranoid at the moment) but I'm just so very very very fed up with being me.

Arrrgggghhhhhhh!!!!! *screaming and shouting, bangs head against imaginary (less painful) brick wall*

keepsafe

keepsafe

For definite a lot of people are wrapped up in themselves. I'm sorry you are so upset, lots of (((((((((HUGS))))))))

Look after yourself
KS
xxxx

rasselas.redux

rasselas.redux

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Most people are good and mean well. Moods affect others.

Obviously you don't meet people in a text box. Not as such.

For example my spelling is dreadful when I speak.

You can't get a long with everyone. Unless you're being paid to or theres some other gain to be had.

But out and about try and drop the cynicism and be kindly and helpful as best you can and the world takes on a different light.

And remember always... If everyone thinks that way the world is grim for everyone

Soak up the christmas cheer... You ll do well by it :)

Purple Chaos

Purple Chaos

Thank you for the support. I was just hit by a rough mood which coincided with someone I trusted behaving like a complete tosser and a couple of other incidents.

I'm generally very laid back and have a 'meh, whatever' outlook and feeling as I did was difficult to cope with and would have been better left unsaid. This said, it did feel rather good getting it out of my system! :)

Anyway, thanks again. All back to my own version of normal now and loving everybody... :loveshower: