Not to sound UNAPPRECIATIVE...but

Luci

Luci

I find this easier than Facebook, then again I don't like Facebook so I'm bias....

E

EstherRose94

So that it would come across as a feed? You can click “new posts” and it’s kinda more like that, organized chronologically instead of by topic.

megirl

megirl

Gosh when Ive been on Facebook like there's one nasty cow who oh so many people dont like her who we worked with and nope they are Facebook friends with that person why accept certain people to be yr Facebook friends who actually you have nothing nice to say about them..well why I can't be bothered with facebook

E

EstherRose94

I deleted mine because I never used it and it had become this weird shrine of old pictures lol. It’s also anxiety provoking to know what people are doing all the time?

To “compare your everyday life to others’ highlight reel”

megirl

megirl

Perfectly said.
Indeed, yeh my ex didn't want me to be a Facebook friend and yet all our friends were on his Facebook page..
Arsehole then there were all these female friends I never knew about...
Facebook could make me so angry and hurt so I've avoided going there for a long time

E

EstherRose94

Perfectly said.
Indeed, yeh my ex didn't want me to be a Facebook friend and yet all our friends were on his Facebook page..
Arsehole then there were all these female friends I never knew about...
Facebook could make me so angry and hurt so I've avoided going there for a long time
I hated it after my last breakup too. Couldn’t log on without feeling bad like I came to associate it.

megirl

megirl

I found he had quite a few female friends which is fine. But I never heard him.talking about any of them
He never wanted anything to do with Facebook when we were together??
He told me I dont want you on my Facebook page,

E

EstherRose94

It might be his coping mechanism of choice? Some people go to the bar, some people go to the virtual bar.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Social Anxiety Forum 3