• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not sure where to post this but how im feeling

Autism_severementalhealth

I'm struggling badly. i struggling to get out of bed, day centre workers are concerned about me and they feel my health should come first they are being very understanding. last friday when the other day centre worker turned up well both of them called me into another room and i thought they were going to tell me off. the reason they called me was because they were thanking me for going in and that if i cant get in because im struggling to motivate myself i would need to email them let me know how i am.

any way im concerned about my eating i cant eat much im only eating quarter meal day nothing else and for past few days my tummy feels too tight. im not coming on because i know my symptoms if i did which are feeling sick day before.

my other concern is i bringing up bile and when that happens my throat goes sore

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
I'm sorry you are having such a bad time at the momentWhy can't you eat much? Do you think you have a tummy bug,or can't you eat because you are stressed out or something?

I'm sorry you are having such a bad time at the momentWhy can't you eat much? Do you think you have a tummy bug,or can't you eat because you are stressed out or something?
thia is gone on for a while now bout couple of months i think depression is causing this

S

schizolanza

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Can you go and see your GP or your psychiatrist? You must be losing a lot of weight.

Can you go and see your GP or your psychiatrist? You must be losing a lot of weight.
my gp had tried to bring it forward last month still not seen one. i havent checked my weight