• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Not sure where to post- thinking wrong or not?

T

ThisGuy20

Hello everyone, as I said in the title I am not sure where to post so I post it here.
I am 18yo boy and throughout last 4 grades of my elementary school I have been bullied in school, not something abnormal but still(I was fat). I went to high school where it got worse and then I switched to another one where it's all good. This year I loss some weight and got a lot better looking which in some ways had positive effects on my psychological health. The problem is I feel kinda sad when it comes to winter, winter specifically. I go out with my friends every day. When I am alone, in my room or somewhere, I feel alone, like I didn't have contact with world for a long time. Does anyone have similar problem or any suggestions?
Also, I noticed that when I call a meeting to go out with someone and they cancel, I always think that they dont want to go out with me, that they are lying... I thought to myself it is because through my elementary school people were like this?
Thanks folks for reading this :)
If you want to aske me something please do

Z

Zoe1

hi ThisGuy :welcome: !

I'm sure the folks here will be able to help

I hope so

:grouphug:

LittleMissNameless

LittleMissNameless

seasonal depression.
super normal to have insecurities in your early 20s