Not sure what's wrong!

A

AdsFriend

My ex boyfriend and I have been best friends since our relationship fizzled out 8 years ago. Neither of us having another serious relationship in those 8 years. I am now in a serious relationship and my ex has undergone some major personality changes. He is ill. I can see it he can't. He says he is awake finally and he is the universe. He plays the same songs over n over again and sings loudly and plays the guitar along with them. The guitar has two strings missing but he don't make chords he just strums in time and sings badly out of tune but says its perfect. He says he is projecting his life now and he is going to go back where he came from?? Apparently I Know what he means, I bloody don't! He forgets everything dances n sings loudly in public, he used to be shy but friendly. He shakes his head really fast and spins round n round. He is a completely different person. Then he has a day of crying and wanting to be held. I love him so much he is my best friend but I'm scared of what he might do to himself if he gets something in his head. I don't know what to do. I've tried to tell him he needs to speak to someone bit he says he will when he gets back to where he came from. Any insights or help would be a friend indeed as I feel I'm alone because I can't talk to my new man about it he doesn't want to know. Thanks in advance x

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Well he is lucky he has someone who cares like you do. I don't know what this guy is doing, but it sounds as if he is deluded. I guess part of being a friend is grounding each other, so give him a few home truths, and tell him his singing is awful, and that because of his rantings, you think he has lost the plot!

A

AdsFriend

I have recorded his singing and playing bit he wouldn't listen to it as he said my recording put him off. I told him he is not playing the guitar as he is not doing chords he said that don't make a difference so I said if that's the case why is every tom dick m Harry who can't play a guitar n sing famous? He just laughed at me. What ever happens He projected it to happen! I know I'm soft and I worry so much but I went through a very small breakdown myself years ago and don't wanna feel like that again but it's exhausting dealing with him and I just wanna hide under a duvet. I'm terrified if I upset him he will do something stupid. I just shouted at him that he is not projecting this and he tolde to fuck off and had left. Now I feel like shit

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Its not your fault. He is the one who is acting like an idiot. At least you shouted at him, and told him the truth. To be honest, I marvel at your patience.

A

AdsFriend

Thanks for listening. Just needed to vent. I'm not gonna speak to him till he gets help my minds made up! Xxx

LORD BURT

LORD BURT

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Thanks for listening. Just needed to vent. I'm not gonna speak to him till he gets help my minds made up! Xxx
Yes that sounds good. Sometimes you need to have a hard-line.