• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not sure what im doing

P

piggy

hi it has taken me a long time to get to confidence to get on this web site i wont bore you with the details of my life as i have got bi polar and those of you know that it can be hard to live with.
aim getting DLA income support is their any other help i can get out there? this is all new to me and i thought that there may be some one out there that i could chat to and share help etc thank you piggy:unsure:

D

Dollit

It depends on what you mean by help. Perhaps if you start a blog in the journals section or just ask some direct questions that might be a start. And welcome to the forum!

F

finetime

hello and welcome it took me all my time to get my head around the forum the first hour,but you have done well so far anyhow like like dollit said not shore on what you are looking for but this forum is a good start as it as helped me as iv got b/p 2 i started with a journal in which that helped me then gave a print out to my phsy and gp then thay can gauge better how am doing.anyhow welcome piggy

Last edited:
companion

companion

Founding Member
Hi Piggy and :welcome:
It is nice to meet you and I join with Dollit and Finetime in welcoming you. I hope that you find your way around soon. This is a very friendly, safe, and supportive environment as I am sure you have seen.

As with the DLA and other support, if you can be a little more specific I may be able to help as I am a student social worker and I can try and find out some stuff that may be of benefit.

I hope that you are ok and if you need anything, just ask.

Take care Piggy

Companion

honeyquince

honeyquince

Founding Member
Hi piggy and welcome to the forum. I'm sure that whatever your needs you'll find support from the forum. Dollit's idea of a blog is a good one though this can be a little daunting at first. Remember though that you take everything here at your own pace and you only share what you feel comfortable with. Have a look around and just dive in when you feel comfortable.

ms_P

ms_P

Founding Member
Hi Piggy and welcome to the forum! :)