• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Not sure quite what I'm doing...

A

Amor's_Tears

Hello. My name is Robert - I am 22 and from Cambridge (UK).

About me...:)

I have Asperger's Syndrome, and suffer from depression and anxiety as well as periods of dizziness and confusion. I don't have a proper job but I do voluntary work. I live in supported accomodation in Cambridge (for people with mild to moderate mental disabilities). I have a very supportive family and nice support workers but I find it hard to talk to people and often feel isolated. In many ways I am very intelligent and have an interest in politics.

I am going through a very bad patch at the moment after having had a breakdown at the beginning of September. I am getting help though.

I thought I would join this forum because I need people to chat to occasionally.

Thanks,

Robert.

Lozzi_1004

Lozzi_1004

Hi and :welcome: to MHF!
It's nice too hear you have quite a bit of support and you'll find more here :)
:flowers:

A

Amor's_Tears

Thank you for the welcomes :). I look forward to having a closer look around.

silly madam

silly madam

Hi there.
Sorry to hear youre struggling at the moment but I will reaffirm what others have said before me which is that this is a great fountain of support whenever any of us needs it.

I am sure you will feel at home here
All the very best.
:welcome:

D

Dollit

Hi Robert and nice to have you here. We all have rough times but things never stay the same forever. xx