• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Not sure if this is a phobia but..

J

JoshDown183

Hello, My name is Josh

Recently I have been experience very scary visions in my dreams of well.. toes i don't know what it is about them but i squeeze up into a little ball and get very shaky and paranoid whenever I see dirty smelly toes. It mainly started when i was round my girlfriends house and she wanted me to lick he toes. they stank of BO and one of the toe nails were broken off and there was so much dirt, i ran out of the room and immediately vomited into the toilet, i had never been so disgusted in my entire life. Now every time i see them i get so so scared and i see them in my dreams and i feel sick and horrible. it even wakes me up in the middle of the night and i have to go and throw up. I have spoken to my girlfriend about this and told her that unless she gets her toes removed or wears shoes permanently around me i will have to leave her for someone more my type preferably without toes, they are honestly disgusting i feel disgusted thinking about them. Please for the love of god help me.

P

Purpleplum

You told your girlfriend that her toes made you throw up? And she's still with you?

Sounds like you have an aversion to toes....they're not the most pleasant part of bodies (except to those with foot fetishes). Many people don't care for feet or toes.