• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

not sure how too cope

Y

youngtom2000

hello everyone!
firstly i just want too say a big thank you too everyone who welcomed me here its been a really big relief knowing that someone maybe cares or that somewhere im welcomed i really do appreciate it greatly ❤
i hit quite a rough patch over the last year or so, i first experianced bad mental health when i was 13 until i was 16 and i felt like i was starting too get a grip on what i was living with and things were looking good, when i turned 18 i began too too get very down again and i started getting really really nervous of people and being around more then one person, i started isolating myself more and more because i felt like i didn't belong anywhere and that everyone hated me. the only time i would leave the house was too go too work and i would frequently get overwhelmed by the world around me. i carry alot of personal traumas with me that are constantly going through my head and i cant let them go :( everyone who i thought cared or had hope in me is gone and i feel so alone because i dont know who too turn too or what too do, all the support i thought i had is gone everything seems too be falling apart and theres noting i can do about it i feel totally hopeless and lost right now, im really sorry if this all sounds like a big sob story i really am sorry :(
thank you for taking the time too read this.

W

WhatSarahSaid

It's not a sob story, never feel bad for sharing on here, that's what this place is for. Social anxiety sucks for sure, and trauma makes it that much harder. Do you have family or close friends that weren't part of your trauma?

N

Not The Best

Hi, welcome to the forum~
I can relate to some of these things you wrote. If you ever feel like you wanna talk about those things you can always send me a message and I'll listen and do my best with advice. i don't judge and nothing would leave the inbox. Hope you are doing well :hug:

A

AliceB

There's no need to say sorry, but I understand why, its a habit of mine when sharing with family and friends feels almost like I'm forcing them to carry some of my troubles when they don't even understand. But here is different, we understand and this is a place we all turn to when we need some extra support. If you are comfortable answering, have you ever seen anyone professional about the traumas? Any talking therapy's, group meetings, medication? That kind of thing? If you don't feel comfortable sharing on here, my inbox is always open.

Y

youngtom2000

It's not a sob story, never feel bad for sharing on here, that's what this place is for. Social anxiety sucks for sure, and trauma makes it that much harder. Do you have family or close friends that weren't part of your trauma?
i did at one time but there long gone unfortunately :( i would try too get in touch but anytime i tryied i was ignored, that then made my feelings that everyone hated me stronger :low:

Y

youngtom2000

Hi, welcome to the forum~
I can relate to some of these things you wrote. If you ever feel like you wanna talk about those things you can always send me a message and I'll listen and do my best with advice. i don't judge and nothing would leave the inbox. Hope you are doing well :hug:
thankyou that really means alot :) same goes too yourself im here if you wanna chat anytime

Y

youngtom2000

There's no need to say sorry, but I understand why, its a habit of mine when sharing with family and friends feels almost like I'm forcing them to carry some of my troubles when they don't even understand. But here is different, we understand and this is a place we all turn to when we need some extra support. If you are comfortable answering, have you ever seen anyone professional about the traumas? Any talking therapy's, group meetings, medication? That kind of thing? If you don't feel comfortable sharing on here, my inbox is always open.
it really helps knowing that im not totally alien with the feelings im having, thankyou for that it really means the world ❤ would it be okay if i send a message too you? only if your not too busy, but same goes too you im here if you ever need too chat:)

K

karl7

hello everyone!
firstly i just want too say a big thank you too everyone who welcomed me here its been a really big relief knowing that someone maybe cares or that somewhere im welcomed i really do appreciate it greatly ❤
i hit quite a rough patch over the last year or so, i first experianced bad mental health when i was 13 until i was 16 and i felt like i was starting too get a grip on what i was living with and things were looking good, when i turned 18 i began too too get very down again and i started getting really really nervous of people and being around more then one person, i started isolating myself more and more because i felt like i didn't belong anywhere and that everyone hated me. the only time i would leave the house was too go too work and i would frequently get overwhelmed by the world around me. i carry alot of personal traumas with me that are constantly going through my head and i cant let them go :( everyone who i thought cared or had hope in me is gone and i feel so alone because i dont know who too turn too or what too do, all the support i thought i had is gone everything seems too be falling apart and theres noting i can do about it i feel totally hopeless and lost right now, im really sorry if this all sounds like a big sob story i really am sorry :(
thank you for taking the time too read this.
hey tom, are you seeing a psychiatrist, if not, i think they may well be able to help you.....welcome to the forum by the way

Y

youngtom2000

hey tom, are you seeing a psychiatrist, if not, i think they may well be able to help you.....welcome to the forum by the way
thankyou for the welcome man i really appreshiate it :) and i did see one a few years back