not suicidal

V

Viktoria

If everything goes to plan there is no need to harm myself, can they still section me?

H

Harper

Hi Viktoria,

Would being on a section help you? You can influence the situation somewhat by discussing how you can manage at home and how you will continue to take your meds but only if you mean it.

They only section someone if they are demonstrating that they are unable to keep themselves safe and are a risk to others.

You can influence things either way with how you behave and what you say. It is not out of your hands.

Harper

H

Harper

Perhaps there is a part of you that wants to be back in. hospital where you feel safe and cared for - if this is the case then go for that option. It is your choice

V

Viktoria

Just spoke to the doctor. Formally I am an informal patient but if I want to go my CTO will be transformed in section so technically I'm sectioned. I need to leave today, I need to do things I need to safe people they say I'm too confused to go and apparently that's enough reason to make me stay.

There are a few options to get rid of the ghosts and deactivate the sensors and chips but it will lead me into a lot of trouble.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

Viktoria

Downunder you could threaten and entire kindergarten class with a rusty bread knife and STILL not be committed.

I wouldn't worry. The budget cuts ensure that there Are No Hospitals any more for the likes of us, just Jails.

:hug:

V

Viktoria

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean to explain

There's no bed shortage in my country

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

I'm sorry I don't quite understand what you mean to explain

There's no bed shortage in my country
I don't get why Sectioning is so Feared.

I would KILL for a nice clean bed, regular meals and Concerned Professionals looking over me.

To me, you are Complaining about Heaven.

V

Viktoria

Well you're free to your opinion but being locked in a cell tide to a bed does that still sound like heaven?

V

Viktoria

IVe never before heard someone say being sectioned is heavenly, maybe it varies per country. Maybe if you knew my experiences you would understand

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

IVe never before heard someone say being sectioned is heavenly, maybe it varies per country. Maybe if you knew my experiences you would understand
yeah that's probably why I said I wasn't Judging.

BorderlineDownunder

BorderlineDownunder

seriously Viktoria, don't they HELP you when sectioned? is it Institutionalised Abuse? I don't know, ive never known a soul who has managed to be sectioned.

You have to actually kill someone Downunder to be removed from the Community.

This is a serious question - does it Help or does it Hinder?