• Welcome! It’s great to see you.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

Not really sure what's happening, please help

D

drew_71

Recently I feel like I'm going crazy, I just can't explain it. I have a running commentary in my head, telling me what I'm doing, and when I'm doing it wrong, but its my own voice, I just can't seem to stop it. I also keep getting very violent urges, right now I just want to pick my computer up and smash it over the sink in the room, just to see what it would look like after, but I don't really to because...it's my computer and I can't afford a new one. I settle for punching things, mainly the wall and the floor, but I really just want to smash everything I own, just to see what they would look like broken. I also get massive swings of mood, where I will be really really low, and then all of a sudden go crazy with energy and start cleaning my whole house, which I am normally too lazy to do! I had an appointment with an NHS psychiatrist today, and I thought that would be good, because I want to get better and not feel like this, but I found my self downplaying everything when I spoke to her, I suffer from depression and anxiety, and am on meds for that, so I kinda just tried to put everything down to that. But when I left the part of me, or not me, I'm not sure, that does the commentary was telling me that I did well, and that its good I didn't tell her everything. I feel like my own mind is my enemy and I don't know what to do

N

nattyone

i get the same thing in my head ,. it drives me crazy i wish i could just shut up in my head so i can think about the things i want to and need to think of , i dont know what its a sign of.

D

drew_71

its getting really bad, and I keep getting more and more urges to do random things, like walking through town it kept telling me to start kicking shop windows, or hit people or bins and stuff. and every so often it'll start repeating random song lyrics in my head, that I've not heard for ages and it gets really fast some times, like earlier I had 'If you wanna be in my gang' going through my head for ages, but just that one line :(