Not proud of it........TW!

daffy

daffy

Founding Member
I have from time to time, but last time I admitted to it I was hospitalised.
I’m sorry vanish but that made me smile. I remember telling my pdoc shes only medicating me to keep me quiet about the aliens among us and that she worked for the government. And I was hospitalised as well.

vanish

vanish

Glad I was able to make you smile Daf x
In all seriousness, I was at the time, not the sanest of people to be around.

H

Hail

I think I'm having some psychopatic traits. wanted to be hospitalised , but the doctor said it's not the case.

H

Hail

No, they are not homicidal commands in my case, but revenge fantasies. Not always these fantasies include homicide. They are caused by past trauma. And when i finally opened up and put my trust in one doctor, guess what happend? He abused me also and all my mental health problems have become worse, a living hell.
I am going to leave him a nice feedback, so he will have fewer clients... but this is far from what he really deserves.

H

Hail

About psychopathy.. I'm woring to much about my mental health. I imagine I'm having a lot of disorders that I might not have.

midnightphoenix

midnightphoenix

No, they are not homicidal commands in my case, but revenge fantasies. Not always these fantasies include homicide. They are caused by past trauma. And when i finally opened up and put my trust in one doctor, guess what happend? He abused me also and all my mental health problems have become worse, a living hell.
I am going to leave him a nice feedback, so he will have fewer clients... but this is far from what he really deserves.
i think most people have revenge fantasies but would never act out on them :hug:

E

EstherRose94

I’ve def mentally plotted revenge too but I KNOW I would never come close to doing anything to remotely harm another person. I think it’s normal to think about that sort of thing when we are angry. Adrenaline, right? Fight or flight.