• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

Not my money

J

James1011

I've quit a job around 6 months ago and they are still paying me monthly. I have been spending the money without thinking of any future repercussions. Am I in the wrong, or is the the companies fault?

Unique1

Unique1

Hi James.

I would speak to someone who can advise you like citizens advice bureaux, or an agency in your area that would be prepared to help Check out the best way forward. If you or someone can give them a call. Sorry I can't be more helpful, I think someone with the correct knowledge whom you can tell the full circumstances to would be better to advise you.
It is difficult without knowing the full circumstances to advise, do you have any agencies helping you that could help you with this, if so you could ask them for support support.
Perhaps a telephone call to MIND to ask what is available to you in your area for advice on this.
Im sure you could find support to help you as I'm sure it's a worry for you.
I wish you well.