not good for my anxiety

Cpt_Stunning

Cpt_Stunning

A rant nothing I can do about it, I'm just fed up with people dying.

I work in admin, I have supervisors & their supervisors, it's knocked me for 6, it wasn't so long ago that my supervisor & her supervisor - a woman also - called me into the office - I was worried, being told off & all that -, no a really important job needed doing, explained what needed doing, got a pat on the back after I did it really well, now they're both dead, my supervisor before Christmas & her supervisor last week both leukemia, who'd have thought within a year of us three having a job conversation 2 of us would be dead, & it should be me but it's not, I have the crippling anxiety. & it's not just them, in 2005 - I'm 44 now, male - 3 good friends from school & I went out for a meal, 2 dead now, it makes me wonder that I'll live to be a 100-years-old with mental distress.

Victorianna

Victorianna

I’m sorry this is happening. It’s pretty shocking, I’m sure, dealing with all these losses.
It’s hard to live with anxiety. I hope things get better for you. :hug:

G

gam9147

cpt_stunning -- not that this makes any of the immediate issues any better, but statistically that's a lot of death in a short period of time for you. Its really unlikely to "keep happening" if that is the fear your experiencing. But anyone would be thrown for a loop given whats happening to you. Take a step back and take time to grieve for your friends and hopefully share experiences with other friends you may have to help you worth through the issues and the loss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sharebear Anxiety Forum 1
R Anxiety Forum 4
P Anxiety Forum 5
A Anxiety Forum 5
H Anxiety Forum 5