• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not feeling too good today

L

littlemermaid28

spoke to the mht today and they said i have to wait 18 weeks for an assessment..the bloke was really arsey on the phone and when i asked what to do in meantime he said there were some numbers on the letter i recieved that i could phone....am feelin really paniky and shakey today and a bit like im going to loose my mind....feel up in the clouds but not a good feeling...im so tired and want to cry and sleep all day.its horrible i want it all to go away and cant cope with 18 more wks of being up,down and bloody sideways ive had enuf of it :(

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

A quicker way to see someone may be to contact your local crisis team. Their number should come up on a google search if you type in whereabouts you are in the country along with the words mh crisis team.

In the meantime stay strong:grouphug:

lilly666

lilly666

Why is it everyone seems to be having the same problem?

No one wants to listen!

Why are these people doing this type of work when they obviously dont give a damn!

Ans we are all suffering!

I just dont get it!

L

littlemermaid28

I know its crazy isnt it...i was thinking these people who answer the phone may be told to not get involved when people call as we will drone on and on to them!they really are off putting though i am dreading my assesment!
dont think the crisis team would be interested tbh and have more important things to do!thing is when i feel ok i i think there is nothing wrong with me what was I thinking!but then i get ill again and realise that i am not good at all!its going in cycles at the moment like this....low/normal/high then low again and sometimes mixed...the highs are getting weirder (if thats a word!) and yesterday i felt really spaced out.took a few co-codamol in the afternoon and one a night so i could sort of come down and I did actually get a good sleep although still look tired as usual.i feel fine today and able to cope with everything so again I think well there mustnt be anything wrong with me but i never know when the highs/lows are gonna hiot and its really scary!sorry for ranting on but wanted to post this on here while i was feeling ok...also what if i go to my assessment and they say nothing is wrong with me and are really funny with me...i really dont want to go on my own but dont feel i would admit to everything if i was with someone i know...i really want my doctor to come with me haha as she is brill but i know thats not possible!!?? :drool:

DiagnosisBipolar2

DiagnosisBipolar2

I know its crazy isnt it...i was thinking these people who answer the phone may be told to not get involved when people call as we will drone on and on to them!they really are off putting though i am dreading my assesment!
dont think the crisis team would be interested tbh and have more important things to do!thing is when i feel ok i i think there is nothing wrong with me what was I thinking!but then i get ill again and realise that i am not good at all!its going in cycles at the moment like this....low/normal/high then low again and sometimes mixed...the highs are getting weirder (if thats a word!) and yesterday i felt really spaced out.took a few co-codamol in the afternoon and one a night so i could sort of come down and I did actually get a good sleep although still look tired as usual.i feel fine today and able to cope with everything so again I think well there mustnt be anything wrong with me but i never know when the highs/lows are gonna hiot and its really scary!sorry for ranting on but wanted to post this on here while i was feeling ok...also what if i go to my assessment and they say nothing is wrong with me and are really funny with me...i really dont want to go on my own but dont feel i would admit to everything if i was with someone i know...i really want my doctor to come with me haha as she is brill but i know thats not possible!!?? :drool:
Are you abusing Co-codamol? I only ask as it could be one explanation as to why you are currently feeling the way you are.

If not the crisis team are there for when you are feeling low and you are just as important as anyone else so next time you are in a bad place use them.

L

littlemermaid28

well no acually im not ive been taking them for tonsilitus but realised they chilled me out alot...also had them with diclofenac but have been stressing with myself all night tonite bout nothing so have taken some as i wont get to sleep and am really wired grrr!havent got anything off the doctors to chillme out but never really thought of asking?

L

littlemermaid28

I have got some zoplicone but had to beg for them of the doctor when couldnt sleep so ration them out for when i am desparate as wont get any more!

lilly666

lilly666

OMG!

You sound just like me!

I think Im ok then it comes back with avengance!

I am seeing a cpn today has I had a real bad en yesterday!

They always seem great, but in my experience its the psychiatrists who dont get it!

I have decided when, if ever I am well i am gona train asa a Psychiatrist and be the best I will be Private but free so I am available to all in need and help us all!

Its so upsetting to know we are all suffering and theres no where to go!

Im not suprised so many people join the angels!

How you feeling today?

Ill let you know how I get on, I actually dont feel too bad today, BRILLIANT!
:grouphug:

L

littlemermaid28

Hey hun,have you been assessed or diagnosed or anything yet?Ive had a cpn in the past but to be honest have only just realised that my behaviour has never really been normal and that there is something wrong with me so she never really picked up on much as I also didnt tell her anything.bloody 18 weeks to get assessed I cant believe it!

Yeh I have always wanted to work in that type of field for some reason and would like to help others...funny how the psycs dont seem to want to help us tho!!

I am feeling ok today but kind of anxious about absolutely trivial things...godda get this under control as it escalates dosent it!really want to have a good day today but who am I to say what happens eh!

Yeh hun let me know what your cpn says and keep in touch xxx

lilly666

lilly666

Hi!

Ive been assessed a million times, but no diagnosis!

One time i went straight to A E The psychiatrist on duty said
' Your a good looking young girl with all your life ahead of you, just get on with it'

i obviously burst into tears, she sent me home more or less telling me to pull myself together!

I dont have much faith that I will get anywhere today, but I will let you know!

Have you had any type of drugs or therapy that has worked?
:grouphug:

lilly666

lilly666

Wield a knife in stret with your pjs on , then youll get assessed!:eek:

L

littlemermaid28

jesus its a bloody joke isnt it....ru on any meds?im on citralpram at the moment but the doctor thinks i will be put on to something elce when ive been assessed but god knows what...i really need something to stop these highs coz they seen to be goin even higher but i doubt the doc will give me anything...maybe when i finally do loose my mind they will listen??i bet loads of people are suffering and are jus slipping through the net...why no diagnosis tho???? xx

lilly666

lilly666

They just dont seem to care!

15 mins to go i will let you know!(y)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
N Bipolar Forum 5
A Bipolar Forum 8
A Bipolar Forum 3
B Bipolar Forum 4
GaryC123 Bipolar Forum 5