• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not feeling great

A

AAGille93

Tonight the police have been up the street again, my friends in the police and I explained about the spies, the car and what not and he said he’ll talk to his colleagues when he’s not on shift to come up the street and when he’s in he’ll personally come up...

EdEd

EdEd

Good deal , that should get things done.

A

AAGille93

** spoke to my CPN **
Basically I asked her to ring me so I could talk to her as I’ve have an appointment for Friday with universal credit job coach. Universal credit are saying that I am well enough to work and should be looking for employment and that’s what the phonecall on Friday is about. Told my CPN and she said well in her and my psychiatrists professional medical opinion I am no where near well enough for work and in fact am “very poorly” and that she will speak to them herself and just to pass her details on to them.

She said when they ask about my condition what am I going to say and I said well paranoid schizophrenia and she said no your not that your treatment resistive schizophrenia... Running the risk of sounding thick but what’s the difference? Is treatment resistive worse?

L

linus

Yes, it means that your symptoms do not diminsh with the medical treatment. But if you feel ok with your situation, if it doesn’t affect others, I guess you are fine

A

AAGille93

Yes, it means that your symptoms do not diminsh with the medical treatment. But if you feel ok with your situation, if it doesn’t affect others, I guess you are fine
according to my CPN I could be survielling innocent people but I know I’m not. She said she’s concerned about that and that I’m very poorly again..

A

AAGille93

.. voice is loud, door going constantly - my cameras are pinging constantly cause of the spies, and I nearly harmed my neighbour last week as I genuinely thought she was a spy.. things are going west and quickly according to my friends and family 🥺

EdEd

EdEd

Things are going west?