• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not feeling great

A

AAGille93

Do you trust your government?
The MI5 I trust, the government I don’t as they want the confidential info I have been gathering on the person of interest...

EdEd

EdEd

Thoughts get a little better if you trust your government.. in my experiences.How have you choose to store this information?

EdEd

EdEd

Dont do anything that could get you in potential trouble with the law though.. no matter what your voices tell you.. is my solid advice.

A

AAGille93

Thoughts get a little better if you trust your government.. in my experiences.How have you choose to store this information?
Ive hidden it well within the house, and installed CCTV upstairs and downstairs to monitor. MI5 told me when I started to wrk for them to trust them and put my faith into them so I have done.. The government spies are the ones hounding me at the moment ....

EdEd

EdEd

I see... has MI5 contacted you in any solid legitimate way? By email , text , phone? Government spies..? Who exactly do the government spies work for? Out of curiosity I'm not familiar with UK politics.

A

AAGille93

I see... has MI5 contacted you in any solid legitimate way? By email , text , phone? Government spies..? Who exactly do the government spies work for? Out of curiosity I'm not familiar with UK politics.
MI5 and the goverment spies come to the house, they both obtained my details when I was refusing to work for them and put me under close surveillance until I agreeed to work for MI5.. since then the government come and try and enter the property for the classified into I have gained

EdEd

EdEd

The way you think is interesting , its unique.. I've never heard anything like that.. but I'm from the USA..

EdEd

EdEd

Has your cameras caught any activity?

EdEd

EdEd

Gotta love the UK , good people out that way.

A

AAGille93

Has your cameras caught any activity?
I swear they have but people I show say there isn’t anything but I think they’re saying it to make me look like I’m loosing it

EdEd

EdEd

Right , I hear you.. so you see it and everyone else denies seeing anything?

EdEd

EdEd

Okay , well maybe you have the ability to see things that normal people dont.

EdEd

EdEd

But I would say for the sake of saying stuff , the best thing you can possibly do for your life is listen to your Doc.