• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not feeling great

A

AAGille93

I’m not feeling brilliant

Since I have started my new medication for about 7 days I’ve had a maximum of 3 hours sleep a night.. so I’ve stopped it.

Basically I work for MI5 in special operations but I also have to contend with the government spies that are trying to get the classified information I have gathered so far from my assignment..

I’ve installed CCTV in the house upstairs and downstairs so I can catch them if they get in and report it and have a knife hidden in every room for my protection...

my friends in the police so I get him to patrol the street and he does but the spies are clever and come when the patrols gone...

I’m tired, it’s driving me mad and I’m just lost at the minute ...

If I have silence my voice is louder but at night I can’t blast my music like I do in the day to try and drown out the spies and my voice ....

Sigh 😔

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Did the medication not make you tired? That is unusual. What was it?

Have you told your CPN that you were not happy with the medication? Maybe there is something else. You could call the out of hours number and see if they can help.

Your voice will be even louder now that you have stopped the medication. You need to give it time to work. One week is nowhere near long enough.

A

AAGille93

Did the medication not make you tired? That is unusual. What was it?

Have you told your CPN that you were not happy with the medication? Maybe there is something else. You could call the out of hours number and see if they can help.

Your voice will be even louder now that you have stopped the medication. You need to give it time to work. One week is nowhere near long enough.
We have out of hours but all they say is have a bath, a hot drink and read.. which isn’t the most helpful..

And I can’t tolerate the lack of sleep on it! My sleep hasn’t been brilliant for a while but it was really bad while on the new meds.

ive told my CPN about stopping it and she didn’t say anything. I’m classified as treatment resistant so we’re on our last option...

And nope if anything the opposite it made me hyper and agitated and very irritated 😣

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Ok, well let them know on Monday that you did stop taking it, even if you leave a message. Then i will feel better ;) otherwise i will worry about you so do it for me :)

I hope you slept better last night.

A

AAGille93

Ok, well let them know on Monday that you did stop taking it, even if you leave a message. Then i will feel better ;) otherwise i will worry about you so do it for me :)

I hope you slept better last night.
Aw Tawny don’t worry about me, I’ll be alright.. I told her Friday so I assume my CPN will want a chat at some point about it.

I had 3 hours which is better than my 2!

been very busy today doing the garden and cleaning, doing a lot to try and tire myself out .. distract myself x

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
That's good. Be careful because you don't want to enter a severe episode and spend the summer in hospital! That wouldn't be fun.

A

AAGille93

That's good. Be careful because you don't want to enter a severe episode and spend the summer in hospital! That wouldn't be fun.
I’ve spent a fair amount of time in hospital these last 2 years and do not want to be there again! My CPN says i’ve never really came out of my last episode, so I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️

Tawny

Tawny

Forum Guide
Keep in touch with your cpn or someone else who can monitor you, so they can asses you. When i am entering an episode, i am not always fully aware how bad things are.

EdEd

EdEd

I’ve spent a fair amount of time in hospital these last 2 years and do not want to be there again! My CPN says i’ve never really came out of my last episode, so I don’t know 🤷🏻‍♀️
Is this based off of your beliefs? Or what specifically.

A

AAGille93

Is this based off of your beliefs? Or what specifically.
On one particular admission it wasn’t good at all! But I was extremely psychotic apparently...

EdEd

EdEd

Is this based off of your MI5 beliefs and government spies?

A

AAGille93

Keep in touch with your cpn or someone else who can monitor you, so they can asses you. When i am entering an episode, i am not always fully aware how bad things are.
I’ll keep in touch with her, I’ll see if she calls at some point next week. They’ve said I have “very limited insight into my condition” and I don’t realise how poorly I get...

EdEd

EdEd

Well , if you ever get tired of it just say "I quit" and change your beliefs from the ground up. Then it may act differently toward you. It's a possibility.

EdEd

EdEd

Do you trust your government?