• Share. Be Supported. Recover.

We are a friendly, safe community supporting each other's mental health. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Not feeling good today.

magpie3318

magpie3318

I want to not exist right now. Life is just super hard and I’m struggling to find the point.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

I want to not exist right now. Life is just super hard and I’m struggling to find the point.

Hi Magpie,

What are themain things you are struggling with right now? Can you give me an ugly top three? x

magpie3318

magpie3318

I’m having anxiety for some reason. I really want to die bc I’m sick of feeling anxious. I’m scared that I’m going to feel this way forever.

Lunar Lady

Lunar Lady

I’m having anxiety for some reason. I really want to die bc I’m sick of feeling anxious. I’m scared that I’m going to feel this way forever.

I suffer from anxiety too. I have been through some crippling phases with it but I have much more control now and rarely have panic attacks. I promise you, you're not going to feel this way forever.

Do you know what's triggering your anxiety? x

P

Prycejosh1987

Dig deep within, find that motivation to keep going. Use what you have to enjoy life. If you have contacts use them, if you have money use it. Life is hard but you find make it enjoyable, as i do.

T

treasurebox

What helps me is doing what I love to do or doing what I am good at which is writing. What are you good at? Gardening, cooking, baking, doing arts and crafts? Do it because it will make you happy and even successful.

Entertain and make yourself happy by listening to good and uplifting music. Music therapy is effective.