• Welcome! It’s great to see you. Our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who experience mental health difficulties or who have had them at some point in their life.

If you'd like to talk with people who know what it's like

not feeling 100% POSSIBLE TRIGGERS

Gail

Gail

help have hit bad patch more like i never got out of last one ended up in hospital (normal and psy) just b4 i went in respite. im falling apart i hate myself my life wot i have become wot i am. house in bad state dirty plates take a way containers all over living room kitchen. not bathed in couple of days just wearing same niteshirt all the time Want to hurt myself so badly want to cut want to overdose but dont have enough tablets my gp limits wot i have also limits insulin now after that od which i was lucky to survive crying as i write this IM tired of being like this it seems to go on and be never ending I KNOW BLPD s have frequent suicidal crisis but this seems to be going on for ever why dont they help me in some way and no i dont know how they can help me thats the first thing they always ask. im scared so scared of where this might end i just want it to b over to sleep i think im loosing the plot big time

Gail

Gail

tryed to add this but it wood not let me
I need to tell my GP i stopped taking the meds a while back and i dont know how to tell him im scared to Scared incase he gets angry with me and then decides he doest want to see me as a patient any more Hes my rock in this sees me every week gives me my insulin and is so kind i dont want to loose someone who i value like this Im taking my insulin but not anything else and i know im fucking myself up and i dont know why im doing it sorry i dont know how to stop it